Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Congratulations... You Are Pregnant

    After reading the news, An Lu's face turned pale. She quickly deleted what she wanted to say, and replied: [Don't worry]

    She has already aborted a child once, and that kind of psychological pain far exceeds the physical pain. Second-rate.

    When An Lu walked back to Wen Min, the conversation between Wen Min and Chao Manyun was also coming to an end.

    Chao Manyun didn't pay attention to An Lu at all, stared at Wen Min intently, and said, "That's how it is, usually after taking the medicine, you will sleep for a while, if you have any questions, just ask me, don't bother her. "

    "Okay! Thank you..." After finishing speaking

    , she handed Shen Fu a business card of her own, and Wen Min immediately took it respectfully: "Please!"

    Just as Chao Manyun turned to go back to the consultation room, a frustrated The soft voice sounded.

    "Wait! I'm going to be checked too."

    Chao Manyun paused, and the doubts in his heart popped up again.

    Could this Omega also be related to the Alpha that Shen Fu had a crush on? If she had to forge the certificate herself, then she would definitely not help.

    Although she had preconceived the idea that An Lu was also a fake pregnancy, she still did not refuse her request out of professionalism, so she turned around and looked at An Lu, and said politely, "Please come in."

    An Lu looked at Wen Min, drooping Mou said: "Sister Wenmin, you can..."

    Before she finished speaking, Chao Manyun interrupted her.

    Chao Manyun took out her mobile phone and clicked on a QR code, handed it to Wen Min, and said, "You go to the pharmacy to get the medicine for Shen Fu, the bottle I gave to the patient just now, she has to prepare a bottle herself."

    In fact, as long as she is willing, it doesn't matter how many bottles she can give. Although she is suspicious of Shen Fu's vision, she doesn't want to let An Lu take advantage of it when Shen Fu falls asleep.

    "Okay, I'm going now!" Wen Min immediately took a picture of the QR code, patted An Lu on the shoulder reassuringly, then turned around and walked towards the elevator.

    I can finally leave...

    She is good at running errands, but chatting with the boss here is too brain-intensive! What if I accidentally say something wrong and repeat the same mistakes? !

    She doesn't want to live like a scumbag.

    "..."

    After Wen Min left, An Lu's eyes dimmed instantly, and her expression was not very good-looking, after all, there was no need to pretend.

    Out of professionalism, no matter what Chao Manyun thinks about An Lu in his heart, he is still very polite on the surface, pretending nothing happened and comforting him: "Don't be afraid, it's just a simple inspection."

    "..." An Lu didn't answer . Then, he snorted softly, as if he disdained this kind of inspection, and the atmosphere instantly became awkward.

    Chao Manyun didn't make fun of herself, she could bear it to this extent, after all she had seen all kinds of patients after working for a long time.

    She just felt that the more embarrassing An Lu was now, the more embarrassing she would be when she asked her to issue a fake pregnancy certificate.

    Since Shen Fu was still lying in the consulting room, it was inconvenient for outsiders to see this situation, so Chao Manyun took An Lu to another free consulting room.

    When she saw the result of the inspection, Chao Manyun was stunned, and had to confirm it several times before she dared to believe it.

    The eyes of the person on the bed became more and more arrogant, as if enjoying Chao Manyun's stunned expression, he pursed his lips and asked, "How is it?"

    Chao Manyun looked at her in surprise, with complicated emotions, not knowing what the relationship between this person and Wen Min was, and he frowned slightly. , said involuntarily:

    "Congratulations... you are pregnant."