Chapter 21

Chapter 21 Pay Together

    She said: "Boss Shen."

    Shen Fu paused, turned around and responded softly: "Huh?"

    "Wait for me."

    As soon as the words finished, Wen Min ran straight into the store.

    She wanted to buy some items to hide her face, such as masks and hats, before she was recognized by more people. If possible, it was best to buy some for Shen Fu, lest she be involved in the center of public opinion because of herself.

    Fortunately, there are masks and hats in this store, but the styles are almost the same. If she and Shen Fu wear both, it looks a bit like a couple's style.

    I don't know if the other party will mind...

    Thinking about it, she struggled with a mask with a cute pig's nose embroidered on it, and the only colors left were pink and black. She couldn't help but imagine Shen Fu wearing this pink piggy mask, that cold face would definitely look a little funny.

    Thinking about it, she couldn't help laughing slightly, she stretched out her hand, and just about to take off the two masks, a white and tender hand caught her eyes, snatching away the pink mask .

    "Hey..."

    She turned her head, her eyes lit up, and found that Shen Fu was standing behind her at some point, holding the pink mask with no expression on her face.

    "Ahem..." Wen Min cleared his throat, suppressed his smile, and asked pretending to be calm, "Do you like this?"

    Unexpectedly, the serious Boss Shen would like such a funny mask.

    What she didn't expect was that the corners of Shen Fu's lips curled up slightly, revealing that naughty smile, and said with a smirk: "It suits you."

    Before she finished speaking, she suddenly leaned in front of Wen Min, and lifted the mask to Wen Min's face Make gestures.

    Suddenly, she let out a very seductive low laugh, then took out her mobile phone with one hand, took a picture of Wen Min's appearance, and held the photo in front of Wen Min's eyes for her to see, "It's really suitable."

    When she approached, the faint scent of strawberry on her body floated into Wen Min's nose again, making Wen Min swallow unconsciously.

    Wen Min stuck out her tongue, looked at herself under the camera, and said a little shyly: "Yes, is it..."

    Shen Fu did not return to her, and threw her a back, saying: "Black mine."

    Wen Min slowly He quickly took off the black mask and followed behind Shen Fu.

    From an angle she couldn't see, a trace of tenderness flashed in Shen Fu's eyes.

    As for the hats, there is nothing to choose, they are all black, and they look very concealed. Shen Fu took two of them in one go, and quickly went to the front desk to pay.

    She has never been interested in going shopping.

    In an instant, Wen Min stopped her again and said, "Wait!"

    Shen Fu turned around slowly, staring deeply at Wen Min, and asked, "What?"

    Wen Min stood in front of a necklace, her eyes shining brightly Holding it in his hand and looking at it, he couldn't move his eyes for a long time, and exclaimed: "This is very beautiful..."

    It is very suitable for Shen Fu, she must be very beautiful when she wears it.

    Want to buy it for her.

    Following Wen Min's movements, Shen Fu glanced at the necklace.

    That necklace was very delicate, the silver chain looked elegant, and there was a delicate strawberry in the middle, and there was only the last one left on the shelf.

    She thought it was Wen Min who liked it, so she said lightly: "If you like it, buy it." That

    rich and powerful look seemed as if the money was blown by a strong wind.

    After finishing speaking, she walked to the shop assistant, pointed at Wen Min who was so attracted by the necklace, took out her mobile phone, and said,

    "Pay together."