Chapter 54

Chapter 54 Are you cool?

    Wen Min's cheeks burned instantly, and even the tips of her ears turned red. She glanced at Shen Fu shyly, then bowed her head deeply, and said sincerely: "I'm sorry! I...I couldn't hold back."

    As she spoke, her voice weakened because of her guilty conscience.

    Seeing that Shen Fu didn't mention this matter just now, she still took a little luck, thinking that the other party didn't find out, and only after she said it did she fully recognize the reality.

    Also, how could this kind of thing not be discovered, it's not a three-year-old child anymore.

    Seeing her being so honest, Shen Fu didn't intend to let go of the opportunity to tease her so easily, and asked teasingly: "Is it cool?"

    Because of her words, Wen Min's eyes flashed, as if thinking of something, five fingers Quietly curled up, as if restraining something, and said nothing, "..."

    Compared with her mouth, her subtle body reaction responded one step ahead of her. Shen Fu took a panoramic view of her small changes, Even more explicit, saying: "My pheromones, my face, and my gut..."

    Hearing her keep saying all the things she used to relieve her longing, the huge sense of shame in Wen Min's heart almost swallowed her, she interrupted Wen Min and Shen Fu's words, so as not to hear more blushing and heartbeating words. Words, and said: "Sorry! I..."

    At that moment, Shen Fu's cell phone rang, and she glanced at the number without a note, her eyes suddenly sank, but Wen Min didn't notice it.

    Shen Fu hung up the phone quickly, pulled the number into the blacklist casually, looked at the phone without raising her head and said: "Go wash up first." It's

    not too late to continue teasing her later.

    Wen Min heaved a sigh of relief, regardless of whether the program was recorded or not, at least he was rescued now, "Okay."

    Not two minutes later, Shen Fu's phone rang again, she looked down, and it was another unfamiliar number, She locked on to the target without thinking too much, and a face automatically appeared in her mind.

    It's really shameless.

    Shen Fu took a look at Wen Min who had already entered the toilet, and heard the sound of water flowing from the toilet, so she guessed that Wen Min should already be washing up, and her mind should not be on her.

    After making sure that she would not hear it, Shen Fu answered the phone.

    While observing Wen Min's movements in the toilet, she lowered her volume and said in a deep voice, "No matter how many times you change numbers or call, I will never see you." How many times does

    she have to say it before giving up?

    The person on the other end of the phone didn't listen to Shen Fu's words at all, and was still in the mood to tease her: "I haven't seen you for so long, don't you miss me?

    " You look like you have two or three catties with you."

    After speaking, before the other party could react, Shen Fu hung up the phone mercilessly.

    Listening to the busy tone coming from the phone, the woman slowly put down the phone. She was not annoyed, and murmured: "Don't talk too early, we will meet soon."

    In order to prevent that person from changing the number to call her again, Shen Fu simply turned off the phone.

    Can't hide for a lifetime, can't hide for a while?