Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    Wen Min's heart warmed, she never expected that the other party could arrange things so meticulously, and still remember the things she boasted about casually.

    The towel that Shen Fu asked someone to bring to her was the same type as the one she borrowed in the toilet that day, and it was a bit embarrassing to use it now. She walked to the sink and washed her face with water several times, almost forgetting the memory of that night before she could get down to business.

    She moistened the towel and took it to Shen Fu's side, squatting gently on the side of the bed, and carefully wiped it for Shen Fu. It doesn't do much, but it should make her face feel better.

    After she felt that it was almost ready, she knew that her words would not get a response, so she leaned into Shen Fu's ear, and said in a soft voice like a ball of dandelions that would disperse when blown, "Take a good rest, if you need anything, feel free to Call me."

    Seeing that unresponsive face, Wen Min gradually lost his mind, obsessed as if this was her last chance to see Shen Fu up close.

    Shen Fu's reaction after getting drunk is completely opposite to Xin Lan's. Xin Lan can't wait for the whole world to hear her movements, while Shen Fu is not noisy, so quiet that she seems to be turned into air, which makes people feel Without her presence, even if you ask her a question in a good voice, she will only repeat it mechanically, and occasionally when she accidentally makes her uncomfortable, she will hum softly or twice.

    Other than that, no more responses.

    Looking at Omega's white and flawless forehead, a flash of greed suddenly flashed in Wen Min's mind.

    It would be great if I could kiss...

    or... just indulge this time.

    As long as she doesn't tell, she will never know.

    Anyway, there might not be any intersection in the future, why not let this stolen kiss be a secret in her heart.

    Wen Min's body acted one step ahead of her reason, and by the time she realized it, she had already approached Shen Fu's face in a strange way. She slowly closed her eyes, covered her ears, touched Shen Fu's forehead lightly, and dropped a selfish and restrained kiss.

    The kiss was light and quick, like a soft petal rubbing against Shen Fu's skin.

    Shen Fu seems to be her Achilles' heel, as long as she meets her, she will get out of control and do many things that even she can't believe.

    She quickly stood up from the bed and took two deep breaths.

    Sensing that Wen Min was about to leave, Shen Fu slightly opened her eyes the moment she turned around, and gently hooked Wen Min's little finger with a weak force that Alpha could easily get rid of, her words were very vague, He murmured in a low voice: "Don't go..."

    I don't know if it was because of being drunk, but that warm hand became much hotter than usual. Seeing this, Wen Min immediately stopped and squatted next to Shen Fu again.

    Omega clicked his tongue, as if relishing the aroma of the wine on his tongue. Her words were very soft, with a strong drunkenness, as if she was talking in her sleep, she whispered unconsciously: "Come with me..." Before the words

    fell, the woman increased the strength of her hand, as if she wanted to use her insignificant strength Pull Wen Min with all his strength, the more delirious she looks, the more this action makes people feel that in her subconscious, she is an extremely insecure person.