Chapter 45

Chapter 45 Ah——

    The woman stepped back a few steps, but fortunately she supported the sofa with her hands in time, and almost fell to the ground.

    Wen Min bit her lip stubbornly, trying to regain some sanity. She held her breath as hard as she could, resisting the breath that made her fascinated, so as not to become a slave of scum A's nature.

    You can't have unreasonable thoughts about her, and you can't lose yourself because of this fragrance...

    She can't be like scum A, she must keep A's virtue...

    After brainwashing herself for a long time, Wen Min's rationality finally came back, but still She didn't dare to look at Shen Fu any more. She staggered and ran to the toilet, and said in a hoarse voice: "Yes, I'm sorry..."

    No matter what you say now, it will be useless. You must stop the loss in time, and the most important thing is that you can't really hurt Shen Fu!

    Shen Fu looked at the back of her fleeing in a hurry, and didn't care about her. She just didn't expect that Si Ying would dare to covet her, and dare to do this in the name of Wen Min's good friend.

    Although she had no intention of drinking that bottle of juice, it was one thing if she chose to drink it or not, but it was another matter whether the other party intended to harm her.

    At least this idiot Wen Min made her see Si Ying's face clearly. The medicine for Omega can have such a great effect on top A, which shows how vicious she is.

    In the crew, the person Shen Fu can trust the most is the director Xin Lan. She quickly opened the dialog box with her, and typed with lingering fear: [Buy some powerful inhibitors for me, send them as soon as possible]

    After finishing speaking, she transferred a sum of money that far exceeded the cost of the medicine.

    Xin Lan helped her out of affection, and she didn't want the money to cloud her mind, so she didn't accept the money, and quickly replied: [Don't worry. What's wrong? 】

    According to her understanding of Shen Fu, although Shen Fu is crazy and lives a little bit as she pleases, she will never trouble others for no reason. On the contrary, she is still a person who is willing to let others trouble her.

    They got to know each other through a friend's introduction. When they encountered the cold winter of film and television, half of the works they filmed were almost unfinished due to the sponsor's withdrawal of funds. After she told Shen Fu, Shen Fu voted for her without saying a word. The doubling of funds allowed her to survive the crisis smoothly.

    But different from herself, when Shen Fu troubled others, she never explained the reason, it was like this on the show, and it was also like this this time.

    Out of trust, she asked casually, and she didn't force the other party if she didn't want to say anything. But this time is different, how could she, an Omega, need inhibitors at night? Could it be some trouble?

    After several minutes, Shen Fu didn't reply to her. She felt that Shen Fu would not explain the situation to her as before, so she put the phone in her pocket, and when she got up to buy it, the phone vibrated.

    Xin Lan took out her mobile phone and was surprised to see Shen Fu's rare reply, saying:

    [I'll talk to you later, thanks]

    Will you really tell her the reason?

    What surprised her the most was that Shen Fu actually said thank you to her? !