Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    During the interval between Wen Min's fittings, Shen Fu also brought over the first set of halter neck skirts she wore. I wanted to ask Wen Min to try it together, but I didn't expect that the other party would look like this after opening the door.

    She thought that Wen Min was embarrassed to let her see her in a skirt, so she jokingly said, "Isn't it too late to be shy at this time?"

    She also thought that after yesterday's incident, Wen Min's face would become thicker , it seems that there is no difference.

    "It's not shy..." Wen Min glanced at those winking eyes hastily, thinking how he would tell the story of what he did wrong. She licked her lips, and said hesitantly: "That..." The

    more she behaved like this, the more Shen Fu felt that she was shy.

    The next second, Shen Fu suddenly stretched out her hand, grabbed the side of the door, and opened the door unexpectedly.

    Wen Min forgot to control the volume for a while, and said loudly and urgently: "Don't!" The

    door opened a little, and Wen Min grabbed the door in a panic to confront her. The moment she raised her hand, Shen Fu saw her misplaced zipper, and only then realized why she reacted that way.

    Shen Fu's eyes darkened, and she let go of her hand. Seeing this, the shopping guide Xiaoman quickly ran over, she looked into the eyes in the crack of the door, and asked politely: "Hi, may I help you?"

    Wen Min looked at her in embarrassment, a little She said embarrassingly: "Yes, can you come in for a while? I..."

    Xiao Man nodded quickly, and replied in a good voice: "No problem."

    However, before she finished speaking, Shen Fu's face was very cold people. She clenched the halterneck dress tightly in her hand, glanced at Xiao Man, hinted that she should not interfere, and said in a deep voice, "I'll do it."

    "No need..." Wen Min just said two words, Shen Fu immediately looked at Xiao Man Man's glance made Wen Min involuntarily sweat for her, so he couldn't bother her anymore.

    Xiao Man felt that she was in a dilemma, she glanced at Wen Min embarrassedly, took a big step back, and said bravely, "I'm sorry."

    After Shen Fu entered the dressing room, Xiuxiu gave her a look, covered her mouth with her hand, and said quietly: "Do you still think we are friends?"

    Xiao Man gave her a thumbs up and said in admiration: "You I won."

    This is impossible to be a friend anyway, how can a friend rush to help someone in to deal with "trouble". Moreover, Shen Fu's look just now was very terrifying, if she really went in, it seemed like she was about to eat her.

    Like a beast protecting food.

    As soon as Shen Fu entered, the dressing room immediately became cramped. As Shen Fu approached step by step, Wen Min subconsciously retreated, and was so nervous that even her breathing became short of breath.

    Soon, Wen Min had no way to retreat, and his back hit the wall. Her throat slipped frequently, she glanced at Shen Fu remorsefully, and said, "I, I accidentally broke the zipper..."

    Shen Fu put her hand on the wall behind Wen Min with a gloomy face. Seeing her uneasy face, Wen Min thought that she was offended by something she had caused, so she lowered her eyes and said apologetically, "I'm sorry, I will pay the original price, don't be angry..."     Unexpectedly, Shen Fu didn't condemn her because of the skirt. She repeatedly traced the broken zipper with her eyes, then stared straight at Wen Min's eyes, and said dissatisfiedly: "Why didn't you ask me for help?"     She would rather let a stranger come in than bother her?     Wen Min didn't expect that this was what she cared about, and looked at her in surprise, unable to say a word for a long time, "..."     Is it because the person I'm looking for is not her, so she is in a bad mood?     Shen Fu stared at her deeply, as if she must get an answer from her before giving up, and asked tirelessly: "Why?" The     two did not touch directly, but the airtight space made their distance extremely close , the whole world seems to have only a corner in front of me, and all the senses are multiplied.