Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    As long as Wen Min shows such an innocent and honest expression, Shen Fu really wants to tease her. I don't know why, although she used to often have fun with herself, she has never had such a violent and persistent desire to tease her for the same person until now.

    It's like a brand new toy, after playing with it for a long time, it still has a strong attraction to her, so weird that it seems that there will never be a period of boredom.

    Just now, Wen Min's attention was all focused on those products, and the voice of their conversation became ethereal without realizing it, and the whole person was immersed in the beauty of the clothes.

    Such an extravagant and perfect dress, if she hadn't been the original owner, even if she worked hard in the entertainment industry all her life, she probably wouldn't be able to get a piece of it, right?

    What's more, her previous income in the entertainment industry was already very considerable compared to ordinary wage earners, and she still felt that she couldn't afford it.

    With the idea of ​​broadening the world, Wen Min obsessively browsed different clothes. Gradually, she walked to other products, and the distance between Shen Fu and the others became farther and farther, and she couldn't hear their words clearly. One or two of them came to Shen Fu's side and whispered something.

    When she came back to her senses, she heard the words that she could try on clothes at will, and guessed that it was Shen Fu's words that made them change their minds.

    Shen Fu said slowly: "I said..."

    She lengthened the ending sound, as if deliberately let Wen Min's mood continue to ferment. Just when Wen Min's curiosity swelled to the limit, the woman approached her ear, said something very indecent, and said in a breathy voice:

    "When you finish the test, let me go in and take a look."

    Her The voice is already enchanting, but speaking with breath at this moment is to convey secrets in a noisy environment. There is a kind of stimulation of tightrope walking, and there is also a sense of single-mindedness that insists on the target and does not let go. It precisely touches Alpha's heart. .

    Wen Min's face turned red suddenly. Out of guilt, she subconsciously glanced at the back of Xiao Man and the two leaving. She was sure that no one else would hear her, but she still couldn't help feeling nervous.

    She licked her lips, unaware that she had fallen into the Omega's trap, and obediently replied: "Okay."

    Shen Fu pressed Wen Min's hat brim lightly, with just enough force to prevent her from falling into the trap. She was uncomfortable, but

    it aroused an indescribable subtle emotion, just like the most direct way chosen by a bad-spoken bully to express his love for his sweetheart in his school days. He smiled and said, "Yeah." , but the corners of Wen Min's mouth involuntarily grinned, and after realizing it, she bit her lower lip with some restraint, Shen Fu could see all of her small movements. From the expression on the lower half of her face, Shen Fu seemed to have seen her eyes.

    Shy and cute.

    After a while, Wen Min suddenly realized something was wrong, and the smile froze on his face belatedly.

    wrong!

    Does this have anything to do with what they just said? ! Why did she seem to be fooled by Shen Fu?

    In less than half a minute, Xiao Man and Xiu Xiu ran over in small steps. They each put on a pair of black elbow gloves, as if these garments were so noble and sacred that just touching them would tarnish their value.