Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Boss Shen

    It was only then that Wen Min realized that she had forgotten to fasten her seat belt, and was just looking at Shen Fu's reaction.

    I don't know what she will think...

    I should look like a slut A, right?

    Wen Min held the seat belt, always feeling that there was still a trace of Shen Fu's remaining warmth on it, "Thank you, thank you..."

    Shen Fu didn't bother with what happened just now, her driving skills were comparable to Wen Min's, but her driving style was not the same as that of Wen Min. Wen Min is very different, driving on a rampage, as bold as she is.

    Wen Min turned around and found that there were many cars behind him, which should be the group of reporters. I don't know if Shen Fu wanted to get rid of them, so the car drove so fast that Wen Min unconsciously clenched the handle of the car.

    "This situation... Should I explain it to the company and ask them to invite someone to come?"

    She really didn't know how to deal with it. If she went home directly, would her address be revealed?

    It's fine to expose her, but if it hurts Shen Fu, she will really feel guilty.

    Wen Min couldn't understand Shen Fu's brain circuit, and she suddenly said, "How about going directly to the airport."

    "What?!"

    To the airport? !

    "Aren't you going to record a program in the early morning?"

    She listened to what Yu Shutao said just now.

    Sooner or later you have to go to the airport, so why not go now.

    Wen Min said truthfully: "Yes, but Ms. Yu has already booked it for me..." The

    company has already booked her air ticket, and it is estimated that the hotel is also booked in full, so the sudden passing may disrupt Yu Shutao's original plan .

    "Let her leave." Before Wen Min could finish speaking, Shen Fu said without hesitation, "I will make up for the loss."

    "But the luggage..." If she leaves early, she hasn't prepared anything.

    "Is there anything you must bring?"

    This question really confused Wen Min.

    Originally, she was not a person with a lot of stuff. In the past, she brought the least amount of luggage when she went to filming. Now it's not her stuff. She really doesn't seem to need to bring any more.

    Especially some belongings, sooner or later have to buy again.

    After thinking for a moment, she said: "No..."

    "Then go and buy it when you arrive."

    After arriving at the airport, Shen Fu kept her promise. She parked the car in the parking lot and called someone to drive away. Finally, I bought two air tickets that departed not long after that night, and took Wen Min to collect the tickets.

    Wen Min followed her to pick up the tickets, and after seeing two tickets printed out from the machine, she asked in surprise, "Are you going too?"

    She thought that Shen Fu wanted her to leave here alone, but she didn't expect that the other party would also go.

    They actually came on a quick trip? !

    Hearing her question, Shen Fu glanced at her jokingly, raised her voice, and asked, "You don't know?"

    "Know what?" Wen Min shook her head, not knowing that the new guest on the show was Shen Fu.

    She gave Wen Min her ticket, then walked towards the security checkpoint, and said, "You will find out tomorrow."

    After passing through the security check, the reporters couldn't get in, and could only watch their backs disappear into the camera. But they are not in a hurry, these are enough for them to play freely.

    There are not many people at the airport at this point. Most of the people waiting for the plane are playing with their mobile phones or closing their eyes to rest. Almost no one notices Wen Min and the others.

    There was still a short time before the plane took off, just as they were about to sit down and wait in the terminal, Wen Min glanced at the only shop that was open, and suddenly stopped Shen Fu.