Chapter 50

Chapter 50 About

    It took a while for her to distinguish the vague dream.

    Wen Min's lips opened and closed, and kept repeating in a low voice: "I'm not her..."

    It didn't look like she was pretending to sleep. Shen Fu didn't expect her to be so persistent, even thinking about it in her dreams. She smiled helplessly, staring deeply at Wen Min's tightly locked brows, and said in a low voice: "Got it."

    After finishing speaking, Shen Fu gently pushed Wen Min's hand away, and then put her hand back. in the quilt. Until she left the room, Wen Min kept repeating that sentence, as if it was her inner demon.

    As soon as Shen Fu went out, she saw Xin Lan sitting on the sofa. Xin Lan poured herself a glass of water just now, and also poured a glass for Shen Fu.

    Seeing Shen Fu come out, Xin Lan pushed her glass of water in front of her. She deliberately used a casual tone, looked at Shen Fu, and said: "I saw an Omega at the door of Wenmin's room just now, I don't know if the two of you know each other."

    Shen Fu thought for less than half a second, and she said The person in charge should be An Lu, and she replied softly: "Yes."

    In just a few minutes, Xin Lan had countless possibilities in his mind, but the specific relationship was not clear, so he asked in feigned surprise: "Do you know?" "

    Shen Fu didn't sit on the sofa, she picked up the deodorant that she had put before, and sprayed the room carefully, paying attention to every tiny corner, and said without changing expression: "Yes."

    Xin Lan tried step by step Pretending to be worried, she said, "Should I tell her that Wen Min isn't in the room? It's so late..."

    Shen Fu glanced at her, but didn't answer her. Looking at each other for a short moment, Xin Lan felt that Shen Fu's eyes were much colder, and there was a faint hostility in them.

    Emotionally, Xin Lan is a very sensitive person, otherwise she would not be able to shoot emotionally delicate works. Seeing Shen Fu like this, she suddenly had a bold idea.

    Although she didn't know why Wen Min appeared in Shen Fu's room, and she didn't know why she needed to use the two things she asked her to buy just now, but Shen Fu knew about the Omega outside, and the Omega was looking for Wen Min.

    Between the three of them... Could it be a bloody and bloody love triangle? !

    It's true that the movie originated from reality, and the material actually appeared beside her.

    After a long time, Shen Fu finally sprayed the room with deodorant. She didn't know what was going on in Xin Lan's mind, so she sat down on the sofa, drank half a glass of water in one breath, and asked, "Do me a favor again."

    Obviously she was asking someone else, but Shen Fu used In the affirmative sentence, Xin Lan felt a chill in her heart, took a sip of water unnaturally to relieve the pressure, and replied, "You tell me."

    Shen Fu told Xin Lan the whole story, and then asked her: "Shouldn't she be punished?" Punishment?"

    Seeing that Xin Lan didn't speak, Shen Fu continued to increase the stakes, smiling very gently, but there was no warmth in her eyes, and said with a smile: "Don't worry, I won't do anything to her, at most I will let her It's just ruined."

    "Then..." Her tone made Xin Lan's back feel cold, and she asked, "What do you want to do?"

    Shen Fu said her plan: "Help me open another room, and then ..."