Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    She frowned and glanced at Wen Min, her eyes froze, and she said in a deep voice, "Don't move."

    Her voice was extremely oppressive, and Wen Min didn't dare to disobey her orders, nor did she dare to respond to Yin Rou, so she could only obediently Standing in place, "..."

    Seeing Wen Min's obedient appearance, the chill in Shen Fu's eyes lessened a little. She glanced at the door and asked seemingly casually, "Like her?"

    The more the man tried to provoke her, the more competitive she became. She wanted Yin Rou to see how the prey she wanted fell into her trap step by step.

    This sentence had a different meaning in Wen Min's ears, as if it was implying something to her, just as she was about to deny it, Shen Fu made a move that upset her.

    The woman stared at Wen Min's unevenly colored lips, as if she was thinking deeply about something. Before Wen Min could understand the deep meaning in that look, the woman suddenly raised the corners of her mouth, and jokingly said, "I'll give you a touch of lipstick."

    " What..." The

    next second, Shen Fu kissed her lips unexpectedly.

    Shen Fu's lips are the same as her pheromones, exuding a faint strawberry aroma. For a moment, her brain froze, and she briefly forgot about the entanglement between her and Shen Fu, and wanted to recklessly...

    take a bite !

    However, this crazy idea was suppressed by Wen Min as soon as it came up. She didn't do anything in the end, and she froze in place, seemingly unmoved.

    In fact, her heart was pounding, she was on the verge of losing her mind every second, and an imperceptible pine scent slowly permeated her body.

    It's over! She's not going to become a scumbag, is she? ! Why are pheromones getting out of control? !

    Not counting the time when she gave Shen Fu medicine, this was really the first time she kissed a woman! !

    Still a charming iceberg beauty like Shen Fu.

    At this moment, Wen Min noticed that the door was pushed open a little.

    The excitement and astonishment brought by the sweet kiss and the sense of danger about to expose the relationship stimulated her nerves at the same time. She no longer restrained her strength as an Alpha, pushed Shen Fu away without thinking, and quickly ran out the door.

    At that moment, Wen Min had no time to consider Shen Fu's threat, and if he stayed for another second, something might happen.

    The moment she was about to step out of the door, Wen Min heard the person behind her say:

    "Don't wait for me."

    Shen Fu stared at her disappearing back, not sure whether she heard her words or not.

    Wen Min did not dare to slow down, for fear that he would not be able to walk out of this door in a decent manner.

    Shen Fu is like a witch who confuses people's hearts, arousing Wen Min's longing that does not belong to her, making her feel that every cell is clamoring for Shen Fu's impulse.

    It wasn't until he made that Omega his own that the evil thoughts in his heart refused to disappear.

    Shen Fu looked at the fleeing man with complicated emotions, she should have a sense of pleasure of success, but she couldn't be happy no matter what, there were some strange things that she couldn't figure out.