Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Let Her Play

    If they were related, then Wen Min must be Shen Fu's financial backer. If she discovered this secret, would Shen Fu still dare to be so arrogant in front of her?

    A mere little guy, how can he have the confidence to walk around and drag his sister's character design?

    Grabbing coffee and taking the C position, daring to rob her of everything, isn't it just because of the mountain of Wenmin behind her? She has to hold her handle well.

    Thinking so, Yin Rou decided to wait a while before following, just like waiting for the fish to be hooked before reeling in the line. She felt the thrill of winning, and she felt much more comfortable playing the game.

    The design of this coffee shop is very reasonable and considerate. The toilet is a long distance from the lobby, which is very secretive and gives people a sense of security.

    Along the way, the photographer followed Shen Fu and Wen Min, and didn't stop until the toilet door. She paused the shooting, looked at Shen Fu, and said intimately; "Don't worry, take it slowly." The

    photographer was fully prepared for the long wait.

    After all, a perfect image is an artist's biggest weapon to attract fans, especially since Shen Fu's reputation is still very small, this weapon is even more important, so it is understandable to wait a little longer.

    The most important thing is that she has a selfish desire to take the opportunity to rest more.

    Shen Fu nodded to her, and replied: "Yeah."

    After speaking, she squinted at Wen Min, quickly grabbed her wrist, and pulled her into the toilet. As soon as they entered, the photographer outside the door immediately sat on the ground when he saw no one around, and heaved a sigh of relief, "Huh..."

    Hitting workers is also about fishing, and the longer you touch, the better.

    As soon as she entered, Shen Fu locked the door of the toilet and pushed Wen Min to the corner. She tilted her head, looked at Wen Min with interest, and approached her without saying a word.

    Even if she didn't do anything, her appearance can give people a sense of oppression. Wen Min couldn't read the deep meaning in her eyes, and simply thought that she wanted paper, so he quickly handed her the whole pack of tissues, words of concern Some shivered and said, "Is it a little uncomfortable?"

    The feeling of being stuck to the wet clothes must be very uncomfortable.

    After a few seconds, Shen Fu didn't take the paper, Wen Min guessed that she felt uneasy and kind in following her like this, so she took the initiative to clarify: "If you are afraid of being seen by me, I will put down the paper towel and leave..." The

    incident happened It happened so suddenly that she couldn't think of a more thoughtful solution. She should have just given the tissue to Shen Fu just now. She followed up like this, feeling a little sneaked in, making people feel like a scumbag.

    Shen Fu put one hand on her waist, and the other hand casually hung on her leg, and she has no intention of taking it for a long time.

    Wen Min's hands froze in the air like this, and she thought for less than half a second. In order to show her sincerity, she looked at the sink and said, "How about I put the paper there and wait for you outside?"

    If Shen Fu If you don't want to contact her.

    After listening, Shen Fu didn't speak. Wen Min thought she had acquiesced, so she wanted to walk away from Shen Fu's side, but she just moved her feet. Before she could take a step, the person in front of her suddenly supported the person behind her with her hands The wall blocked her way.