Chapter 48

Chapter 48 It May Hurt

    Maybe it was because she was uncomfortable, or maybe it was because she was too nervous, her words were very soft, like a ball of dandelion that would disperse when blown, but Shen Fu still heard it.

    Shen Fu tilted her head, although she tried to believe this reason, but when she heard it from her mouth, she still felt unbelievable.

    So... She really exchanged souls with Wen Min?

    Wen Min rested her head on her arm, turned her head slightly, and looked at Shen Fu with a tortured and extremely weak appearance. The two looked at each other, and the atmosphere became somewhat indescribable. In the next moment, Wen Min staggered his gaze, looking out of focus at a certain point of nothingness in the air.

    Those twinkling eyes were too alluring, one more look would shake her rationality and make all her efforts in vain.

    The woman also shifted her gaze. She stared at the clear tooth marks on Wen Min's arm and the wound that was constantly oozing blood, and couldn't help but tremble.

    If Wen Min didn't restrain herself, it would be her neck that became like this. She was shocked by Wen Min's courage. She had thought about many questions to ask her, but now she couldn't say a word.

    But the current situation is not getting any better, the wound will cause the pheromone to overflow. At that time, a sweet smell of blood mixed with the smell of pine wood slowly emanates from Wen Min's body, the momentum is very violent, very Soon it spread throughout the room.     Different from the strong but single smell of pine wood in the bathroom, Wenmin's pheromone smells fresher after mixed with blood, which is more irresistible to Omega.     Shen Fu's frown deepened, and as time passed, the fragrance on Alpha's body became more intense, making her body slowly hotter.     No matter how dull people are, they can detect the changes in Shen Fu, and Wen Min is no exception. She didn't want Shen Fu to become like her, she said sincerely and worriedly: "I, I really don't want to..."     Wen Min would stop and slow down after each word, as if sorting herself out in the erratic tone What did you say. Half a day later, she finished speaking intermittently: "No, I don't want to hurt you..."

    Wen Min's voice was extremely gentle, as if she was carefully caring for her true and beloved baby. Seeing her suffering so much, Shen Fu frowned deeply, but she was not sure whether she should trust her or not.

    "H-Help me take the inhibitor, please... please..."

    As soon as the request came out, Shen Fu didn't respond for a long time. In order to show her sincerity, Wen Min moved her hand with difficulty, facing her with her wrist. holding his own teeth.

    In today's society, Alphas are powerful in most fields. The society provides them with too much convenience, and their moral requirements are almost zero, which makes them become conceited and narcissistic, and mistakenly breeds a kind of Take control and play with Omega superiority.

    It's rare that a scumbag A will put such a ruthless force on himself in order to win the favor of his prey, all with the idea of ​​not hanging on a tree, and if it doesn't work, just replace it with another one. Especially people like Wen Min, even less so.

    How can dignity be compared with toys?

    But now Wen Min has once again subverted Shen Fu's view of her, and for this reason, Shen Fu knows that he has no reason not to believe her, and the old way of thinking about scum is no longer suitable for her.

    At this moment, Wen Min took a deep look at his wrist, and then slowly closed his eyes again. Her throat slid frequently, and the tip of her tongue brushed the blood-covered sharp teeth, like a butcher wiping his own butcher's knife. Everything hinted that