Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    Wen Min was surprised by her request. She thought that Shen Fu was just trying to cooperate with her to give an explanation to the program crew, but she didn't expect that she would take the initiative to save their group photo, so she asked suspiciously: "All of them?"

    Shen Fu took out the photo again. She lowered her eyes to look at the mobile phone, and said, "Yes."

    Wen Min sat back in the seat opposite, she clicked on the photo album, and found that the original owner's photo album was encrypted, but fortunately, it can be unlocked with fingerprints, allowing her to open it smoothly. photo album.

    She glanced at the photos she had just taken in a hurry, and when she turned to the last one, Wen Min swiped her head and inadvertently swiped to the photo taken at the door of An Lu's house before, suddenly, a previously skipped photo The details caught her attention, and her face darkened instantly.     Behind the ear of that Alpha who can't see his face clearly, there is a tiny tattoo! This tattoo... She saw it on Si Ying's body today, when Si Ying hugged her.     Wen Min unbelievably enlarged the photo, and compared the tattoo behind Si Ying's ear in his memory with the tattoo in the photo. Gradually, the tattoo in his mind gradually overlapped with the one in the photo.     There can't be such a coincidence, the same pattern and the same position? It turned out that the Alpha that An Lu secretly met...was actually Si Ying? !     The friend who has been with the original owner for many years is actually the target of one of his countless lovers? ! Wait... Si Ying is not necessarily the one to cheat, what if she is the outsider who is kept in the dark? !     Could it be that after a long time, she is the third party! If so... Is the child still hers? !     The more she thought about it, the more terrifying it became. Goosebumps appeared all over Wen Min's body. She never thought that the feeling of being betrayed by her friends would be so uncomfortable. Fortunately, she still thought that Si Ying was a good person with a lively personality, high professional ability, and able to control the field with ease. A partner you can trust.     It turned out to be an illusion, does scumbag A know?     At the same time, Shen Fu didn't receive the photo for a long time, looked up and saw Wen Min was staring at the phone intently, wondering if she was flirting with other Omega in front of her, pretending to be ready to come over and look at her phone look, asked: "What's wrong?"

    Seeing that Shen Fu was about to look at her screen, Wen Min immediately pressed the lock screen button, pretending to be calm and said: "It's nothing! I was thinking about editing the picture just now, I'll let you decide."

    Seeing her eagerness As if explaining, Shen Fu glanced at her faintly, then leaned lazily on the backrest, and continued to look at her phone.

    After confirming that Shen Fu's line of sight was not on her phone, Wen Min turned on the phone again, quickly sent the group photo to Shen Fu, then put the phone back in her pocket, not daring to look at Shen Fu in front of her, so as not to be discovered by the other party. But he couldn't help but keep thinking about Si Ying and An Lu.

    Although it has been preliminarily suspected that they have a shady relationship, but there is still a lack of key evidence, it seems that they need to find some opportunities to collect more clues.

    Suddenly, when the Ferris wheel was about to reach its highest point, it suddenly stopped in mid-air.

    There was a certain distance between the boxes, and Wen Min couldn't hear the exclamation of the crowd, but he could see their stunned expressions and their anxious patting on the window through the transparent window.

    She swallowed, glanced at the height close to the sky, suppressed her panic, and asked calmly, "What's the matter?"

    Shen Fu was unmoved, and glanced outside the box to freeze height, and soon turned his gaze back to the phone. She clicked on the picture sent by Wen Min from among the many messages, with a slight smile in her eyes, she said unexpectedly: "It's not bad."