Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    After deliberating for a moment, Wen Min pursed his lips, took two deep breaths, swallowed back his straightforward thoughts, and changed his words: "I have been waiting for your news for a long time tonight, and I am still wondering why you didn't reply to me. I was thinking about where you went, I was thinking..."

    I was thinking that if one day the entanglement caused by scum A is resolved, will we still have intersections?

    The latter sentence was too realistic, Wen Min couldn't say it, and didn't want to say it, for fear that if the person in his arms heard it, he would answer her immediately and puncture all her fantasies.

    She sighed, her voice was soft and soft, and asked: "Do you still remember that you are pregnant?"

    Or...do you remember that you lied to me that you were still pregnant?

    To be honest, Wen Min was very afraid that Shen Fu would wake up suddenly at this time and tell her the truth directly.

    In fact, she probably guessed the truth. After all, how could someone as smart as Shen Fu be so careless that she even forgot the common sense that she should not drink while pregnant? The only thing she was careless about was letting herself find a loophole.

    But guesses are guesses, as long as the dust has not settled, she will do her best to ensure the safety of Shen Fu and the child.

    What she didn't notice was that the person in her arms took a breath and beat the beat quietly.

    In less than twenty minutes, the driver sent them to the gate of the hospital. It was too late at this point, and the outpatient department of the hospital had already closed work.

    After arriving at the hospital, Wen Min rushed to the emergency department with Shen Fu in his arms, then quickly registered, rushed into the consulting room, and said anxiously: "Doctor, please help me to see her, she was pregnant and drank alcohol."

    Until Only now did she have a chance to catch her breath, and when she saw the drunken, flushed and delirious person in her arms, she belatedly lowered her volume, and added, "I drank a lot..." The

    doctor quickly scanned Glancing at the Omega in Wen Min's arms, his expression suddenly became serious. She walked out of the consulting room and motioned for Wenmin to follow.

    Wen Min     was taken to another consulting room with better equipment. The doctor pointed to the bed in the consulting room, motioned for her to put Shen Fu on it, and comforted her, saying: "I will do my best. Be safe and don't be impatient." Shen Fu put her on the bed and stayed by her side all the time, holding her hand nervously. In fact, at this time, it was not the person lying down who was shaking hands to comfort, but Wen Min herself, but she didn't realize it.

     After the examination, the doctor frowned, and looked at the monitor several times, his face became uglier the more he looked at it, and Wen Min's heart twitched. She licked her lips, her voice trembling, and asked, "Can you keep the child?" The

     doctor pushed his glasses, a little impatient for no reason, and carefully examined Wen Min, seeing that there was no trace of drunkenness on her face, Asked suspiciously: "How much did you drink?"

    If you didn't drink, how could you not even know if your Omega was pregnant or not?

    Wen Min didn't know why the doctor asked her this question, and thought that her alcohol consumption had something to do with the examination, so she replied seriously: "I don't drink at all, and I don't usually have the habit of drinking..."

After transmigrating into slag A, she was targeted by fishing boss OOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara