Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    Shen Fu was wearing a one-shoulder dress. When Wen Min looked down at her, he inadvertently caught a glimpse of the towering white scenery, his throat tightened, and his breathing became short of breath. She quickly looked away, looked at the air behind Shen Fu, her voice was a little hoarse, and asked: "Yes, what is it?"

    Seeing her flustered appearance, Shen Fu's playfulness was aroused. She leaned close to Wen Min's side face, and when she spoke, her breath lightly sprinkled on her ears, and she said meaningfully:

    "My clothes look bigger on you."

    Except for Wen Min's collar, the two of them had no more contact, but The more it was like this, the more unbearable it felt. Wen Min forcibly stabilized his thoughts and swallowed several mouthfuls of saliva one after another.

    Wen Min didn't need to deliberately explain which clothes she was talking about made her look bigger. Her face turned red instantly, and she seemed hesitant to speak. After hesitating for a moment, she licked her lips and said her sincere words: "You have a very good figure..."

    Shen Fu let go of Wen Min's collar, stood up slowly, with a strong smile in her eyes, Said: "Let's go."

    "Wait..." Wen Min paused, pointed to the place where the strawberry juice was spilled last night, and asked, "Should I wipe the floor again?"

    If Shen Fu needed it, She is willing to take the initiative to wipe it several times to express her attitude of wanting to help.

    Considering that Wen Min might wake up at night, Shen Fu disposed of the pile of residue last night. She glanced at the spotless ground and said, "No need."

    "If you need it, you can call me anytime..."

    Wen Min followed behind Shen Fu, and Shen Fu froze in place suddenly, causing Wen Min to almost bump into her , All the words I wanted to say were lost in the air.

    "That's right." Shen Fu walked to the cloakroom, and took out two new masks and two new hats, which were much easier to use than the ones I bought casually at the airport.

    Wen Min quickly waved his hand, embarrassed to accept what Shen Fu gave, and said, "Don't bother me, I'll go back to my room and get what I bought earlier..."

    Before she finished speaking, Shen Fu pressed the hat on Wen Min's head without saying a word. In order to make her wear it more firmly, she even pressed the top of her head, but this had a different meaning to Wen Min, as if stroking her head.

    Wen Min peeked at Shen Fu shyly, Shen Fu was busy looking at the effect and didn't notice her actions.

    She straightened Wen Min's hat, and checked the effect in several directions, until Wen Min's brows and eyes could be covered by the wide brim of the hat from the side, she showed a satisfied look in her eyes, and said: "It looks good.

    " Under the cover, Wen Min could only see the lower half of Shen Fu's face. She saw that flirtatious red lips drawn into a beautiful arc, but she didn't expect that she would praise herself, the corners of her mouth couldn't help curling up, forgetting all about her request to go back to the room, and said with a smile: "Thank you.

    " Seeing that the other party was fooled into accepting the kindness by herself, she handed the mask to Wen Min and said, "Put this on too."

    Wen Min was coaxed around like a puppet who had been bewitched, and quickly took the mask , Put it on obediently, and said: "Thank you."

    Shen Fu stared at the person wearing the hat, as if she was disgusted by her and said too much thank you in one breath.

    Due to the cancellation of today's recording, the fans squatting at the main entrance of the hotel have almost dispersed, but to be on the safe side, Wen Min and Shen Fu went out through the small entrance of the hotel.