Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Are You Pregnant?

    As soon as the terrified figure came into view, Wen Min quickly closed her eyes, pretending that she hadn't woken up yet.

    Why is she sleeping next to him... Couldn't he have marked her just now? !

    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth.

    It seems that hits come with their own lunch boxes, so I can't hide no matter what...

    Thinking about it, Wen Min seemed to see a big hand holding a sharp knife towards her glands. The scene behind was too bloody, and she was so frightened that her eyes rolled Turned twice.

    Wen Min thought to himself, just keep pretending to be asleep, and when he really falls asleep, dying in a deep sleep will relieve a lot of pain.

    But her wishful thinking didn't come true, Shen Fu's red lips parted slightly, her intoxicating voice was a little lazy, and there was a bit of playful teasing.

    "How long do we have to pretend?"

    Wen Min's heart trembled, his eyes were still tightly closed, and he decided to pretend to the end, "..."

    "I hate hypocritical people," Shen Fu's tone was a little impatient, and even a little more threatening. Meaning, said with a smile: "Do you know what happened to the person who lied to me?"

    Life would be worse than death! Wen Min quickly had the answer in his heart.

    Wen Min didn't dare to fall asleep anymore, she pretended to just wake up, rubbed her sleepy eyes lightly, and opened them fully after squinting for a while. When the wrist is close to the nasal cavity, it seems to be able to smell a little strawberry aftertaste.

    Worthy of being a top Omega, they obviously only have hand contact that does not exceed ten seconds, and the fragrance can last longer than any expensive perfume.

    Wen Min sat up straight slowly, then got out of bed and stood up, took the initiative to distance herself from Shen Fu, looked at a certain point of nothingness in the air, and said in a hoarse voice: "Boss Shen..."

    Shen Fu's hand With his elbows resting on the bed, he looked at Wen Min with great interest, and said bluntly, "What are you pretending to be?"

    She has seen many people who clench their tails in order to get some benefits from her, but Wen Min obviously does not belong to that type of person. She is also a wanton flirtatious person in private. Said that there are only two of them left now, why do they have to pretend to be so high-spirited?

    Wen Min pursed her lips, her palms were already sweating, but she remained calm on the surface, "Pretend... what?"

    Fortunately, she is a capable actress, otherwise she would have lost her footing at this time.

    With amusement in her eyes, Shen Fu stared at Wen Min's face full of astonishment, then raised her chin and hooked her hand, "Come here."

    "..." Wen Min bit the bullet and walked to the bed, obviously she was the one The one who stood taller had a much lower momentum than Shen Fu who was lying down.

    Shen Fu was not angry and pretentious, as if she was the Alpha who was born to have the dominance, "Look at me." From the

    beginning to the end, Shen Fu didn't touch Wen Min with a single finger, but Wen Min felt that there was something undeniable. The sense of oppression made her involuntarily obey.