Chapter 22

Chapter 22 Thank You Boss

    The clerk was a middle-aged woman, she didn't seem to know anything about the entertainment industry, and she didn't have any special reaction when she saw Wen Min, she said politely: "Okay." After

    listening, Wen Min immediately ran up and said: "No need to help me." I'll pay, I can..." Do it yourself.

    "Forget about it." Shen Fu was not polite to her, she stared at her with ulterior motives and said, "Keep your strength elsewhere."

    There was a dangerous deep meaning in those beautiful eyes, so hot that Wen Min couldn't help but miss her eyes. She looked at the clerk and insisted: "I'll pay for it!"

    Seeing her stubborn appearance, Shen Fu stopped being stubborn with her, folded her arms as if she was watching a show, and stared at Wen Min with interest.

    Doesn't this woman know that the last thing she needs is money?

    For so many years, no one has taken the initiative to mention the payment to her. She is the one who pays by default because she has money, and she doesn't think it's a big deal.

    It's new now, does anyone still care about her little money? It's fresher than drawing a line with her directly.

    As soon as the payment was made, Shen Fu stood in front of Wen Min by surprise, making it difficult for her to leave the store.

    Wen Min glanced at the clerk guiltily, two blushes slowly floated on her cheeks, she did not dare to look directly into Shen Fu's eyes, swallowed quietly, and asked: "What, what's the matter?"

    Shen Fu's tone was frivolous, more than Saying thanks is more like teasing Wen Min, those deep eyes are like an infinite black hole, and Wen Min can't help but fall into it. She pursed her lips and said, "Thank you, Boss."

    This name reminds me of the way Wen Min used to call her Boss Shen.

    Like a harmless parody.

    She slowly raised her hand and stretched it towards Wen Min's face.

    Wen Min couldn't figure out what she was going to do, she was expecting and shy, and said unnaturally: "No, you're welcome, you are..."

    Seeing Wen Min's careless appearance, the woman smiled softly, Simply go one step further, leaning close to her ear, with a voice as charming as a ghost, and said:

    "How can it be enough to just say thank you?" The

    sweet strawberry breath seemed to float into the nasal cavity, and Wen Min felt that his breathing became short of breath. He licked his lips and said, "Enough..." The

    two The interaction of the beauties is too eye-catching, and the clerk puts all his attention on them.

    Although she is old, she is not a feudal-minded person. At a glance, she thinks that these two people should be more than just friends. She was so sweet by their intimacy, she couldn't help laughing, and coughed afterwards to cover up her embarrassment , "Cough..."

    The young couples these days are so sweet that people are enviable.

    Hearing the laughter of outsiders, Wen Min was so ashamed that he wanted to dig a hole in the ground. She turned her head, looked at the clerk in embarrassment, and explained incoherently: "No, we are not what you think..."

    Before she finished speaking, Shen Fu raised her index finger and held it to her lips from a little distance away. Before, "Shh..."

    Wen Min froze on the spot in a strange way, his lips seemed to be sealed, unable to utter a word.

    At this moment, even explaining has become a luxury.

    Obviously there is no substantive contact at all, but Wen Min is so nervous that the blood in his whole body is about to flow back.

    Suddenly, without any warning, Shen Fu put on the pink mask for Wen Min.

    She hooked the ears of the mask, bent her fingers nimbly, and her knuckles inadvertently brushed against Wen Min's ear, the whole process took no more than a second.

    In just a moment, Wen Min's ears suddenly turned red, as if they had been boiled.