Chapter 26

Chapter 26 Miss You

    Although there was dissatisfaction in his heart, it did not show on his face. She pretended nothing happened, glanced unwillingly at the double bed in the room, and said with a smile against her will: "I wish you a comfortable night in our hotel."

    This night Wen Min slept very hard, tossing and turning until midnight Can't sleep.

    In the middle of the night, Shen Fu's voice was full of drowsiness, her pronunciation was so lazy that she seemed to be talking in her sleep, and she mumbled: "Come up."

    This sentence came so suddenly, Wen Min thought it was a dream, so she didn't reply.

    After a few seconds, the man's tone became a little more impatient, and he said, "Do you want me to come down to invite you?"

    Wen Min realized that it was not a dream, and quickly refused: "No, I..."

    Before she could say anything When it was over, Shen Fu said again: "I'm not responsible for delaying the recording of the show if I have a cold."

    She accurately pinpointed Wen Min's weakness. As soon as she said this, Wen Min fell silent, thinking about what he would do if he really caught a cold.

    In order to draw a clear line, Shen Fu said: "Take the quilt."

    Now, Wen Min no longer refuses, and quickly tidies up her quilt, "Thank you, Boss Shen!

    " , There can also be a gap in the middle, like the 38th line drawn by the deskmate in middle school to separate the distance.

    The hard and cold ground is really not as good as the soft bed. Wen Min originally thought that she would be too panicked to sleep because of Shen Fu, but she fell asleep not long after she got on the bed, and even the dream was accompanied by a faint strawberry scent fragrant.

    While sleeping soundly, Shen Fu suddenly felt that she was being suppressed by something. Looking sideways, it turned out that Wen Min's hand was turned over.

    She pinched the center of her brows and stared deeply at the person in the dark. She didn't expect her sleeping appearance to be so bad.

    In order not to wake the man, she gently grabbed the man's wrist, and just put it back into the man's quilt, the man held her hand back and called her name softly.

    "..."

    Shen Fu tried a little harder, and wanted to pull her hand out, but the man grabbed her even tighter.

    Her brows twitched, and she stared at Wen Min who was sleeping soundly in disbelief, thinking:

    Does this person still have the habit of hugging dolls while sleeping?

    Shouldn't she still be a doll?

    After tossing and tossing for a long time, she couldn't do anything, so she gave up the idea of ​​letting go, and closed her eyes again pretending to be calm.

    After the night passed, Wen Min slept soundly, but Shen Fu woke up the next day with faint dark circles on her lower eyelids. She squinted at Wen Min who was sleeping like a dead pig, and quietly got out of bed.

    When Wen Min woke up, Shen Fu was no longer in the room, there was no sign of another person living in the room, everything yesterday was like a hallucination.

    At that time, Yu Shutao happened to come in from the room.

    Wen Min rubbed his sleepy eyes, and said in surprise: "Sister Shutao?"