Chapter 63

Chapter 63 Being Followed

    In order not to offend Shen Fu, Wen Min didn't put his arms around Shen Fu's waist directly, but put his hands weakly on her waist, making it look like he was just hugging her waist.

    She lowered her eyes and looked at Shen Fu's abdomen. Her eyes unconsciously became extremely soft, and her voice became softer. As if declaring her sovereignty, she added: "Her child's mother."

    Her voice was not loud, but it was enough Let everyone present hear clearly, there is a reassuring sense of strength in the voice, and people want to rely on her from the bottom of their hearts.

    Wen Min's acting skills are too superb. After finishing speaking, everyone stared at Shen Fu who was not pregnant at all. They almost blurted out the words of blessing, but after seeing Li Xiao's face, they swallowed their blessings abruptly.

    Li Xiao stared at Wen Min in disbelief, but rather than surprise, there was more questioning in her eyes. She glanced at Shen Fu's flat stomach, looked at Shen Fu who was guarded by Alpha with a half-smile, and asked, "When did you get married?"

    She has been following Shen Fu's latest news behind her back. Never heard of her marriage. But based on her understanding of Shen Fu, if the other party cheated just to express himself in front of her, Shen Fu would never buy it.

    Thinking so, Li Xiao looked at Wen Min jokingly, waiting for the embarrassing moment when Shen Fu exposed her lie.

    However, the facts were beyond her expectation. Shen Fu followed Wen Min's wrist on her waist, gently covered her five fingers, and then clasped her fingers together, and said with a smile: "I'm married.

    " That calm expression couldn't hold back any longer. She stretched out her hand, wanting to cover Shen Fu's abdomen, knowing that she wouldn't be able to feel anything like this, but she just wanted to test Shen Fu's confidence.

    It can't be true...

    However, as soon as Li Xiao stretched her hand halfway, Wen Min tightly grasped her wrist, preventing her from touching a single hair of Shen Fu, and said forcefully, "Don't touch her!" !"

    Seeing this scene, the other people present could not help but gasp, and the surroundings were so quiet that a needle could be heard.

    This is the first time that Li Xiao has been treated so rudely by Alpha. Her face showed a kind of unwillingness after the temptation failed, and her complexion sank instantly. The sweet voice was so sharp that it was a bit harsh, and she ordered in a cold voice: "Shut up!" Open!"

    Different from the Wen Min Shen Fu was familiar with, Wen Min's aura was no less than Li Xiao's, she stared fixedly into the woman's eyes, with a bit of sullenness in her eyes, and scolded: "Don't pester her anymore! "

    After speaking, she let go of Li Xiao's hand. In desperation, she forgot to control her strength, and she scratched Omega's delicate arm with a circle of faint red marks, but she didn't feel ashamed at all.

    "You..."

    Wen Min hugged Shen Fu before Li Xiao finished speaking.

    Her horizontal hug was too late to prevent, in order to stabilize the center of gravity, Shen Fu reflexively hooked her neck, and stuck her whole body against her body.

    The chill in Li Xiao's eyes grew stronger and stronger, she never expected that this person would dare to keep her from stepping down in front of these outsiders in order to protect Shen Fu.

    This scene was comparable to the TV series in the evening. The three of Nan Yun watched with relish, and stood still, forgetting to go forward to ease the embarrassment, and even almost forgot that they were still working.