Chapter 65

Chapter 65 For You...

    Wen Min's straight-to-the-point appearance made Li Xiao feel a little frustrated. For an Omega like her, many Alphas would come to talk to her when they found some big things. I didn't expect Wen Min to be an exception, and there was no sign of distraction at all.

    She couldn't believe it anymore, there was still an Alpha she couldn't touch in this world.

    Li Xiao stood up from the sofa, twisted her slender waist, and slowly approached Wen Min. She deftly pushed her shattered hair behind her ears, exposed her delicate neck, and said meaningfully: "Apart from her, there is nothing else you want to know? For example..."

    Her words implied a lot Obvious, but Wen Min is unmoved.

    As soon as she approached, Wen Min kept backing away. In order to show her attitude, she made a gesture of invitation, and even took out her mobile phone, entered the security number, handed it to Li Xiao, and interrupted her in a blunt tone. Said: "If you don't say anything, please go back."

    Seeing those cold numbers, Li Xiao's footsteps stopped in place instantly, and the light in his eyes became cold. Unexpectedly, Wen Min rejected her so simply and completely, his face was so dark very ugly.

    She is like this, this person can still put his mind on Shen Fu.

    That's even more annoying than saying she's unattractive.

    Li Xiao's soft and watery eyes were a little sullen, in order to keep the conversation going, she chose to suppress it. She crossed her arms and sat back on the sofa, with her slender legs crossed, and quietly said: "I am her mother."

    This answer was far beyond Wen Min's imagination, she looked at Li Xiao in disbelief, I was so surprised that my lips parted slightly, but I couldn't say a word for a long time.

    What? ? ?

    how is this possible? ! She looks so young, and... Judging by Shen Fu's attitude towards her, she can't tell that they are a mother-daughter relationship.

    Then didn't she offend Shen Fu's mother today... It's

    over! !

    Seeing her deflated expression, Li Xiao revealed his real purpose for coming to her: "Do me a favor, if you want to marry her."

    Although the marriage between Wen Min and Shen Fu was false, But she still wanted to answer this request, as if it would be useful one day, she couldn't help saying: "What's the matter?" The woman's expression became serious, she looked at     Wen

    Min seriously, and said: "Let her go home."

Understanding why this could also be a request, she asked in confusion, "Go home?"

    "She doesn't have a good relationship with us, and you can even say...a little bit hates us."

    Especially her.

    But Li Xiao didn't say the latter sentence, she didn't want Wen Min to know such details.

    Wen Min frowned in puzzlement, and looked at her quietly, without any hint of urging, he was completely different from the previous one who was impatient and wanted to drive her away, so polite that he already regarded her as his elder.

    Hate them?

    Hearing what she said, Wen Min suddenly remembered that Shen Fu bought balloons for that little girl when she went to the playground. She remembered that Shen Fu seemed to say...