Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Surprise

    "Well, I'm back." Wen Min nodded and smiled at An Lu.

    In fact, she had already taken the medicine, but the thought of going back here was a little depressing, so she went out of the building and found an open space to blow some air before coming in.

    Contacting them seems to be performing a play with zero fault tolerance rate, and a slight mistake will bring unimaginable results.

    An Lu naturally took Wen Min's hand, pretending to be intimate with her, and said, "Shall we go for a stroll?

    " Looking at Wen Min's eyes, his eyes turned cold for a moment, but Wen Min didn't notice.

    This contact instantly made Wenmin's nerves tense a lot. She gently and politely withdrew her hand, shook the medicine in her hand, and said with a smile, "I'll go and give her the medicine first."

    "Sister Wenmin..." As soon as the words came out, An Lu didn't say anything for a long time, as if deliberately teasing people's appetite.

    She doesn't want to hear about Shen Fu anymore, can she stop talking about her!

    Wen Min gasped for breath, stared at her, and asked softly, "What's wrong?"

    "Look..." An Lu raised up the pregnancy test report in her hand, and looked at Wen Min's eyes that were soft and soft, and how many things were hidden ? Full of anticipation and excitement for the future, two blushes floated on the cheeks, and the look that I saw pitifully was completely different from the posture in the consulting room just now.

    Wen Min took the report in her hand, and those two large characters came into view, which seemed extremely dazzling:

    early pregnancy.

    No matter how much mental construction you have done, it still feels complicated when you see the results with your own eyes.

    She actually... Really wants to be the mother of two children? !

    She pretended to be very calm, took a deep breath, and blessed her: "Congratulations, please sit down and rest, I will be back in a while."

    "Sister Wenmin..." An Lu pursed her lips, winking like silk, and her voice softened a few degrees. Any Alpha would be soft-hearted after seeing that coquettish appearance, but Wenmin didn't.

    Wen Min just patted her on the shoulder lightly, so as to show his concern without being too intimate, then handed the report back to her hand, and said clumsily: "Good..."

    She turned around At that moment, An Lu's face darkened instantly, and the paper report was crumpled up mercilessly, as if it served as her punching bag.

    When Wen Min walked over, Chao Manyun had already walked quickly back to her consulting room. She guarded a little behind the entrance of the consulting room, just to block Wen Min, as if she would pollute the air even if she stepped in.

    Wen Min saw Chao Manyun leaning against the wall, staring at her with her arms folded, as if staring at a prey caught in a trap. She swallowed nervously, but due to her superb acting skills, she didn't show a trace of panic on the surface. She handed the medicine to Chao Manyun's eyes and said, "Doctor Chao, this is Miss Shen's..."     "Okay," before she waited. After finishing speaking, Chao Manyun interrupted her and took the medicine in her hand. Not swearing is already her last practice as a doctor. She rolled her eyes at Wen Min, and said harshly, "Let's go, scum." She     thought that a dog like Wen Min would become angry after being exposed, but the other party stayed where he was, and didn't make another move for a long time. .     Chao Manyun turned around, looked at Wen Min like a sanctimonious animal, frowned and said, "What else do you want to do?"     Could it be that she really wanted to mark Shen Fu?     As long as she is here, it will be impossible in the next life!     A trace of helplessness flashed across Wen Min's eyes. She knew that this was not a misunderstanding that could be resolved in a few words, so she lowered her eyes and said sincerely: "No matter what you think of me, I will be responsible to Miss Shen to the end."     Her words were like a The alcoholic said that he would never drink again, which was not credible at all. Chao Manyun couldn't help laughing: "Ha..."

After transmigrating into slag A, she was targeted by fishing boss Oजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें