Chapter 52

Chapter 52 She is on my bed

    A trace of dissatisfaction flashed in Si Ying's eyes, and she restrained the urge to scold her severely. She turned her head, kept her tone steady, pretended not to know what she was talking about, and said with a hidden smile, "Don't be kidding, I'll just take it as you are praising me."

    Seeing this, the crowd in the live broadcast room stopped paying and condemned even more Si Ying, only her fans are whitewashing her. When the voices of passers-by are loud enough, her huge fan base also seems small.

    [Fuck! ! So Si Ying is this kind of person? You're really blind to like her]

    [The one upstairs is black, family members must not follow suit, please trust Xiaoying! ]

    [It seems that the company's packaging ability is very good, it can actually package a living scum A into a peerless good A]

    [Friends, what are you waiting for, quickly send her on the hot search! ! ]

    [What a big melon, is this the benefit of night owls?]

    [It's disgusting, you don't keep A virtue, you obviously got other Omega pregnant, and you still want to tease your pretty sister]

    [My sister said it was a play, everyone just said Stop booing, pay more attention to my sister's works]

    [Maybe it's hype, everyone should wash up and sleep quickly, this is not something that people with a monthly salary of thousands of dollars should consider. Nose Picking.JPG]

    [It's late, who will explain to me what happened? 】

    Si Ying walked towards Shen Fu, a dangerous gleam flashed in her eyes. She stretched out her hand, trying to snatch Shen Fu's phone, and interacted with the barrage in a nonchalant tone, saying: "I'm sorry if I scare everyone, these are not true, everyone rest early, please pay more attention then Our new variety show."

    As soon as her hand touched the side of the phone, Shen Fu showed her a terrifying smile.

    Before she understood what Shen Fu was laughing at, Shen Fu made a move that even made her jump into the Yellow River.

    Shen Fu screamed unexpectedly, her voice trembled slightly, and her voice was broken, but she didn't show timidity on her face, which made people feel that she couldn't control the physical reaction, but her subjective courage remained undiminished, and she said neither humble nor humble: "What are you doing?!"

    Si Ying felt that her on-the-spot reaction ability was strong enough, but she didn't expect to be defeated by an unknown vase. She was speechless for a while, and said with a frown, "You!"

    At the same time, Shen Fu stared at Si Ying, quickly spread her five fingers, and the phone immediately dropped.

    The screens of Si Ying approaching and dropping the phone are too smooth, the phone looks like it was taken by Si Ying himself, and the woman's helpless scream, it is confirmed that Si Ying's tormentor Role.

    In less than a minute, Si Ying fell from the altar of the entertainment industry and became a sinner on the cusp of the storm.

    The camera shakes rapidly, the picture becomes blurred, and the barrage scrolls like crazy.

    [The scum has started! ! ! Is there someone to protect this young

    lady ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. ! Ready to turn into a fan]