Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Miss Shen

    Familiar tone, familiar orders... Wen Min couldn't help but recall that kiss that made people blush and heartbeat, and his breathing became disordered.

    She didn't dare to resist Shen Fu's orders anymore, she had used up all her courage to push Shen Fu away and run out just now. She sat with her back stiff, not daring to move like a piece of wood.

    Seeing her appearance of letting others bully her, a smile flashed in Shen Fu's eyes, and it disappeared soon. She tried not to touch Wen Min's lipstick, and gently wiped the few drops of coffee that spewed out from the corner of Wen Min's mouth with a tissue.

    Afterwards, she took a deep look at Wen Min's lip color that had been modified by herself, a look of satisfaction flashed in her eyes, and said, "Okay."

    Obviously it was only a few tens of seconds, but Shen Fu's every move was even Her indistinct scent would touch Wen Min's heart, and to Wen Min it seemed as if centuries had passed.

    Just when she thought this episode was coming to an end, Si Ying suddenly noticed their actions. Her tone was sour, she looked at Shen Fu, then looked at Wen Min with some dissatisfaction, and exaggeratedly said: "I'm so envious." The     speaker was unintentional, but the listener was interested, and Wen Min's heart suddenly rose to his throat, for fear that she would see something. , Pretending to calmly rescue her, he said, "Do you want me to help you?"     As soon as she finished her polite words, she heard a voice that was not angry and arrogant. The woman's tone was clearly not angry, but Wen Min shivered uncontrollably.     "Do you dare?"     Dare to flirt with other women in front of her eyes? It doesn't matter if it's A or O, or even B.     After hearing this, Wen Min quickly changed his words: "Cough...just kidding."     "..." Si Ying showed a disgusted expression as if joking, and whispered: "Who wants your help."     She turned around head, his face sank quietly.

    Like her, there is also Yin Rou, whom Wen Min has been neglecting. Although Yin Rou didn't interrupt them, she kept observing them from the corner of her eye, trying to find some clues from the way they got along, so as to prove that Shen Fu was the canary attached to Wen Min.

    However, the volume of their conversation was too low, and Yin Rou couldn't hear anything clearly.

    Seeing that Si Ying no longer paid attention to her, Wen Min let out a deep breath. She held her breath, quickly glanced at the people around her, and unconsciously squeezed the coffee cup tightly in her hand, trying her best to show a sense of ease, and asked Shen Fu pretending to be relaxed: "What did you just say?

    " She thought that Shen Fu would reveal her identity, but she didn't expect the other party to use a teasing tone, and quietly said: "The one just now was my first kiss."

    Hearing this unexpected words, Wen Min was stunned in surprise, and couldn't believe herself. what you hear.

    What, what? !

    That was also Shen Fu's first kiss? !

    Wait, so...Shen Fu should have forgotten how he fed her medicine, right? Although it is normal to forget, after all, the other party's consciousness was blurred at that time, but Wen Min felt a little regretful inexplicably.

    That kiss was actually only remembered by her, and it became her own secret.

    She was too guilty just now, hearing any words related to kiss would make her panic, and mistaken Shen Fu's leisurely and frivolous teasing as a question of her.