Chapter 64

Chapter 64 Her Wedding Is Indispensable

    "Then..." Wen Min thought that Shen Fu was in a bad mood and wanted to go to relax. He wanted to ask if he wanted to accompany her, but he was afraid that his following would make her unconscious, so he had no choice but to say, "Be careful."

    Shen Fu Gently hooking the corner of her lower lip, she replied: "En."

    She watched Wen Min's leaving back until Wen Min's figure completely disappeared in front of her eyes, she didn't look back.

    After thinking about it carefully, I knew that the car was probably sent by Li Xiao. Sure enough, two minutes later, a text message from an unknown number:

    [Why don't you go back with your wife? 】

    Since she doubts the relationship between Wen Min and herself, then she will make the fake show real and make the lie of the hidden marriage a fact.

    The driver observed her from the rearview mirror, "Where do you want to go?"

    Shen Fu reported the address skillfully, and said, "Go to the bar." The

    driver turned his head and looked at the sky at around 7:00 pm outside the window, wondering She asked eagerly, "Is it so early?"

    "Yeah."

    She took out her phone and sent a message to Xin Lan: [Come out for a drink]

    Although the recording of the show has been suspended for the past two days, there are still a lot of things going on in the crew, Xin Lan I couldn't leave for a while, so I had to reply: [Where is it? I'll come later]

    Shen Fu sent her the address and said: [Bring a few more people]

    Xin Lan replied in seconds: [Understood]

    Shen Fu's car left, but the private car that followed her did not follow her again go up.

    It is obvious that Li Xiao's target

    is only Wen Min.

    However, the prey himself did not realize that he was being followed, and returned to his room briskly.

    The first thing she did when she went in was walk over to the bed and fell down hard. The soft bed sank immediately, making her feel as if she had fallen into a ball of skin-friendly and soft cotton, and she sighed deeply because of the comfort.

    "Huh..."

    It would be great if I could lie down all

    the time... Due to work, she has developed a habit of falling asleep, and what she experienced today is too traumatic, her eyes slowly looking at the ceiling Slowly become sluggish.

    Gradually, Wen Min felt that her body seemed to lose weight, becoming ethereal and empty like floating clouds, her consciousness also became blurred, and she fell asleep unconsciously.

    In the haze, a familiar voice rang in her ears.

    "My Alpha..."

    Shen Fu was repeating what she said to Li Xiao today, those charming eyes were close in front of her eyes, more charming than ever before, the most special thing was that there was an urgent desire to The desire to find a home.

    It seems that Wenmin is her destination.

    Wen Min moved her lips, wanting to speak very much, but she always felt that her mouth was stuck by an invisible seal, and she couldn't open her mouth no matter what.