Chapter 40

Chapter 40 A Little Hot

    This distance is too close, although there is no real touch, but when the warm breath hits Wen Min's ears, Wen Min has an uncontrollable heartbeat, and the fresh strawberry fragrance also penetrates straight into her. In her nasal cavity, her blood gradually boiled.

    She turned her face to look at the woman's deep eyes and the cold red thin lips, she couldn't help sliding her gaze down, and glanced at the gully that made all the Alphas lose their minds, and couldn't help swallowing. saliva.

    Deeper

    ...

    Thoughts?

    In the beginning, it was only out of conscience that she wanted to be responsible to her, but now...she couldn't tell where this desire came from, whether it was scum A's primitive desire, or she had already begun to breed more greed for Shen Fu ?

    I don't know if it's because of the possession of scum A, so the thoughts have become filthy, or Shen Fu's words are too ambiguous, Wen Min can't help but think of another aspect, can't help but red ears, and slowly blushed.

    Seeing her appearance, the woman pursed her lips, like a witch who was bewitching someone, and slowly induced her to speak her truth, teasingly said: "It's more than that?"

    Wen Min bit her lip, unconsciously going She moved forward a little, just to be able to smell the faint strawberry aroma, and responded softly: "Hmm..."

    Her ending sound was light and long, as if she was thinking, and also seemed to be affirming Shen Fu's question .

    Originally it was just an ambiguous response, but when it was transmitted to the staff's ears through the microphone, everything seemed extremely ambiguous. In the box where no pictures were recorded, the two just listened to the conversation as if they were having some shady business. interactive.

    The staff was very satisfied with receiving this material, and asked the corresponding personnel to stop the "accident". This is an unexpected situation designed for them by the program group, and even the crowd below are called group performers, just to allow them to enhance their emotions in the false crisis.     At this very moment, the Ferris wheel was operating normally. Wen Min breathed a sigh of relief, glanced casually at the height she had long forgotten, skipped the previous topic, and said, "It's all right..."

    Just when she thought she could skip the topic smoothly, Shen Fu said relentlessly: "I'll give you a chance to go deeper." As soon as the words

    fell, the woman stood up with her waist bowed, and Wen Min inadvertently caught a glimpse of the snow-white road. His throat tightened, his mouth became parched, and he quickly looked away. Shen Fu sat next to Wen Min from the opposite side, the distance between the two was so close that Wen Min's heart beat faster.

    Wen Min didn't dare to turn her head, and quietly sat beside her, so as not to get too close to Shen Fu.

    It's not that I don't want to, but that I shouldn't...

    Once that aroma is addictive, it's easy to lose control.

    "Cough..." Wen Min cleared his throat, forced himself not to be immersed in the scent of strawberries, and asked, "By the way...why aren't you worried at all?"

    "Didn't you record a lot of programs? The effect of this kind of program You don't know?" Shen Fu looked at her suspiciously, and said her guess: "If it's not the effect of the show, then they should call us to make sure we are safe, instead of still filming underneath."