Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    If you calm down and listen, you can still feel a slight sense of regret that is almost illusory in the woman's words. From the beginning to the end, their contact was limited to Shen Fu's seemingly non-existent touch, there was no more, but because of this, Wen Min could not stop.

    Wen Min lowered his eyes and saw Shen Fu's white jade-like arm vainly circling her neck, almost touching her chin, and a terrible thought could not help but sprout in his mind, even if he became Shen Fu The captives will not hesitate.

    Facing the extremely charming Omega, he didn't want to conquer her, but was willing to disobey Alpha's nature and hand over the power to Omega.

    There shouldn't be many Alphas like her, right? Should it be said that Shen Fu's charisma is too strong? It should be said that she is too weak, she doesn't have the demeanor of a strong A at all.

    Wen Min swallowed her saliva, and replied: "I still keep it..."

    "Then..." Shen Fu spoke in a lazy tone, with a slightly raised ending, as if a soft cat's paw was gently scratching Wen Min. With the apex of her heart, she asked, "When will you put it on for me?"

    In order to avoid accidentally touching Shen Fu's arm, Wen Min tried to slow down her breathing, her tone of voice became inexplicably soft, and said softly: "As long as you want to ..."

    From an angle she couldn't see, a smirk flashed across Shen Fu's face, and she quickly returned to that cold look, saying, "Just tonight." After finishing speaking

    , Shen Fu's hand Backed away, fingertips circled half a circle around Wen Min's side neck, and did not completely retract until the back of the neck, as if there was an invisible necklace on Wen Min's neck, which made her so fond of it that she couldn't help gently touching it with her fingertips. Outline it.

    Goosebumps immediately appeared on Wen Min's arm, her heartbeat was deafening, and Shen Fu's approach almost crushed her reason. Her ending trembled uncontrollably, and she said in a low voice: "Okay..."

    Shen Fu heard the change in her voice, and silently curled her lips. She didn't mean to urge her at all, and asked peacefully: "Have you changed yet?"

    Wen Min turned around and found that Shen Fu's eyes were still closed, but her easy-going appearance made one feel that even with closed eyes, she could see everything. She couldn't help but replied in a panic: "Okay, okay."

    Shen Fu opened her eyes, and her eyes lit up when she saw Wen Min. The same clothes, but two people feel different when wearing them.

    Shen Fu looks very sexy in clothes, but on Wen Min, that insignificant sexiness becomes an embellishment instead, making her look like an innocent sister who has tasted the forbidden fruit for the first time.

    The beauty is so beautiful that each has its own merits and cannot be distinguished.

    Shen Fu stared at her deeply, rolled her beautiful eyes, and said with a smile: "It's very suitable for you."

    On the same day, she praised her twice, Wen Min felt a little embarrassed, subconsciously scratched his ear, and said, "Thank you. I want them to see it too, which one is more suitable for me..."

    No no Believe in Shen Fu's vision, but listen to the opinions of a few more people is always right, besides, the other party is a shopping guide, and the aesthetics must pass the test.

    She doesn't want to waste money, just choose the best one and buy one.

    Before she finished speaking, Wen Min walked towards the door, and just as she was about to go out, Shen Fu suddenly stopped her and said, "Wait!"