Chapter 67

Chapter 67 I Like You

    Seeing Wen Min's aggressive look, the waiter thought she was also drunk and wanted to get angry with him, so she froze in place.

    After realizing what she said, she quickly handed the Omega in her bosom to Wen Min's hand, her voice stammered unconsciously, and said, "Okay, okay..."

    Wen Min took Shen Fu into her arms At the same time, Shen Fu naturally leaned her head on her shoulder.

    Wen Min lowered her eyes, looked at her worriedly, pinned the hair behind her ears behind her ears, restrained her anxiety, and asked softly, "Where have you been?"

    The person in her arms hummed softly. He said twice, as if he didn't realize whose arms he was in at all, let alone what Wen Min's words meant. Seeing her delirious appearance, the waiter was afraid that Wen Min would misunderstand that she was plotting something wrong, so she took the initiative to explain: "You, don't worry, I didn't do anything, she..."

    As soon as she opened her mouth, Wen Min immediately turned her attention to her. Alpha's eyes were wild and fierce, which made her feel hairy. What she wanted to say instantly became a mess, and she said incoherently: "She just went to the bathroom to wash her face. , I happened to pass by, and saw that she was walking unsteadily, so I wanted to help her, and then she said that she was in this box, and I, I helped her over..."

    Looking at Wen Min's dubious expression, she Seriously said: "If you don't believe it, you can adjust the monitoring..."

    At that time, Shen Fu slowly raised her head, and her two-way cold eyes became extremely lingering, as if melting the night lake, Looking at Wen Min in a daze. Her cheeks were flushed, as if she was talking to herself, she said in a very low voice: "...Wen Min?" The

    small movement managed to attract Wen Min's attention.

    Wen Min quickly lowered her head, from the shape of Shen Fu's lips, she was sure that the other party was calling her name. She didn't bother to take care of the waiter any more, she stared at Shen Fu's face that was so drunk that she was struggling to recognize her, her face became even more frightening, and the finally suppressed emotions came back to her heart, she said forcefully: "It's me."

    Seeing that Wen Min didn't pursue further, the waiter tactfully exited the box, and bowed deeply to the others before leaving.

    No wonder the older sister who pretended to be drunk just now wanted to give her extra money. It turns out that this scene is not so easy to act...

    Shen Fu frowned, as if she didn't believe that the person in front of her was real, so she stretched out her hand to Wen Min's face, wanting to feel it with her own hands. I wondered if it was my own illusion, and said softly: "Why are you..."

    here?

    Before she finished speaking, Wen Min hugged her up.

    Omega's rationality seems to be disconnected, and it takes a long time to say every word. When Wen Min hugged her, the sudden weightlessness immediately enveloped her. Alcohol made her extremely dull. After a while, she spit out a word slowly. : "You..."

    Everyone looked at the back of her holding Shen Fu and leaving quickly, and they all sobered up a lot.

    Wen Min hugged Shen Fu, quickened her pace, and wanted to hurry out of the bar. She looked at the person in her arms, knowing that the other person might not understand anything, but she still wanted to explain her intentions, saying: "I Take you to the hospital."

    As soon as she finished speaking, Shen Fu repeated Wen Min's words mechanically, as if she didn't know what it meant, and asked in confusion: "Hospital... Hospital?"