Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Twins

    "Why are you looking for her? Are you confused by pheromones?"

    After speaking, Chao Manyun reached out to touch Shen Fu's forehead to see if she had other secondary symptoms.

    Shen Fu blocked her hand, "No, I just think..."

    Some things seemed to be different from what she thought.

    Now she has much more doubts than disgust towards Wen Min, how could such a person do the things he did before?

    Chao Manyun withdrew her hands, folded her arms around her chest, and said angrily, "What do you think? You really want her to mark you?" When she

    thought of the way Shen Fu told her to let Wen Min enter the house to mark you, she became very angry. We've only known each other for less than two days, does she know who the other party is?

    Originally thought that Shen Fu might be very stubborn, so she complained about her actions, but unexpectedly the other party said very calmly:

    "Thanks."

    Pheromone is the murderer behind the scenes. It's blurred a lot, I only vaguely remember that I asked Wen Min to mark her.

    And that person... didn't take the opportunity to take advantage of her.

    "Do you know what relationship she has with another Omega?" At first

    , Shen Fu was kept in the dark, and she would lament the scum of scum A after she told her the truth, but the other party responded lightly:

    "Yes."

    Hearing her This answer made Chao Manyun even angrier, and said: "That O is pregnant! Why do you want to..."

    Shen Fu quickly interrupted her: "It's not that simple."

    Chao Manyun asked: "So this is what you want The reason for going to record a show with her?"

    When Shen Fu was resting, someone called Shen Fu, and Chao Manyun picked it up for her in order not to wake her up. I wanted to ask the person to turn around and call again, but the person's tone was anxious , as if he couldn't wait any longer, he directly told Chao Manyun and asked her to pass it on to Shen Fu.

    Only after hearing this did she realize that Shen Fu originally sponsored a program that Wen Min participated in. Because of her understanding of Shen Fu, she probably wanted to investigate Wen Min further.

    For Shen Fu, only by walking into the habitat of the prey can she have a chance to catch it in one fell swoop.

    But the sponsorship is fine, and now you have to participate in the recording yourself? "

    You'd better not go, what if she just pretends to be an honest person on the surface and targets you behind the scenes?"

    Shen Fu's face was indifferent, as if she was very sure that Wen Min would reveal her original form, and said calmly: "Then let her She was ruined under the camera."

    "..." Before Chao Manyun could think of how to persuade her, Xu Ting hurried into the lounge, her eyes quickly locked on Chao Manyun, and said, "Doctor Chao, may I trouble you?" Come over here? A patient has an emergency."

    Chao Manyun packed up her things quickly, and took a deep look at Shen Fu before leaving, "Come here!"

    After returning to the hospital, Wen Min sat on the stool in the waiting area , because it was time to get off work, there were a lot fewer people, and there were not many patients around.