Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Open Your Mouth

    Wen Min's forehead was slightly hot, and it seemed that Shen Fu's palms were a little cold.

    She shrank her neck and moved her head back a little, as if trying to escape from Shen Fu's palm. She tried not to look at Shen Fu, licked her lower lip, and said: "It's okay..."

    Shen Fu's voice fell into Yu Shutao's ears clearly, and because she didn't have much contact with Shen Fu, her voice was a little distorted after passing through the phone. She didn't recognize Shen Fu all at once, she just thought it was Wen Min fooling around again, so she reminded: "Don't play too late, don't delay."

    Beauty deceives people.

    Wen Min was greatly misunderstood by her, and it was all caused by the original owner. Fortunately, Shen Fu didn't delve into this statement, so she bit the bullet and said, "...Okay."

    After finishing speaking, Yu Shutao quickly hung up the phone , there is no extra nonsense.

    When she continued to concentrate on driving, she felt that her pocket was sinking, and glanced at it, it turned out that it was Shen Fu who was helping her put the phone back into the pocket.

    Wen Min looked at Shen Fu, feeling that her breathing was a little heavier, and said with a blushing face, "Thank you, thank you..."

    At that time, a car was about to overtake them from behind, Shen Fu's eyes turned cold, more like accusations than accusations. Worried about her, he reminded her: "Watch the road!"

    Wen Min quickly retracted his gaze, stepped on the brake in time, and said with a sigh of relief: "I'm sorry..."

    After listening, there was an unknown smile in Shen Fu's eyes Suddenly, he said without beginning or end:

    "It smells like pine wood."

    What, what? ! ? !

    This is the smell of her pheromones...Alpha's pheromones generally don't leak out easily, only when they can't help it, they will emit a little bit. Thinking of the things that made her hard to hold on recently, they were only things in the consulting room.

    So... she remembered that kiss! ? !

    Thinking of this, Wen Min's ears turned red.

    "I……"

    What was more embarrassing than responding to this was that Wen Min's stomach suddenly rumbled like thunder, as if he hadn't eaten for hundreds of years.

    Thinking about it carefully, she didn't seem to eat much all day long. But because when I was with them before, my nerves were always in a state of high tension, so I didn't feel very hungry. Now that I have a little leisure, the hunger caught up instantly.

    "Ahem..." Wen Min cleared his throat, the previous topic hadn't been properly concluded, and now he was eager to hide his embarrassment, saying: "There is a traffic jam on the road, and I will be home in a while."

    "Let's eat first," Shen Fu didn't bother with that topic. She turned her head and looked at Wen Min's stomach, then looked at her meaningfully and said, "I'm hungry.

    " It made Wenmin feel very heartwarming, as if she was giving her a step down. Wen Min smiled unconsciously, and said, "Okay."

    She parked the car and found a nearby restaurant that looked lively. Since she wasn't wearing a mask or hat, a group of people recognized her as soon as she entered the restaurant, and rushed to the hotel. They swarmed up and quickly separated her and Shen Fu.