Chapter 42

Chapter 42 Your Room Number

    Si Ying gently leaned her elbows against the door, as if to make herself look more chic, and closed the door as if she was afraid of Shen Fu's disagreement. She pursed her lips slightly, said something she had said on Weibo, and said with a smile: "How are you doing today?"

    She temporarily changed her plan with Yin Rou, thinking that compared to letting Yin Rou do it, she should do it by herself Well, most importantly, she didn't want to wait a moment.

    And Yin Rou has more important things to do -

    to hold back that bad guy.

    Shen Fu didn't pick up on her words, and glanced at her hand that was forcibly leaning against the door. There was a bit of disgust in her eyes, and she said straight to the point: "What's the matter?"

    Seeing that Shen Fu's attitude towards her was not kind , Si Ying is not annoyed, what she loves is this look that needs to be conquered by herself. If she is noble now, she will be depraved by then.

    "I've prepared a small gift for you."

    After speaking, Si Ying naturally wanted to enter Shen Fu's room, but Shen Fu blocked her.

    Shen Fu frowned lightly, not intending to let her in at all, and said in an uncompromising manner: "Just say it here."

    From the first time I saw Shen Fu to now, Shen Fu kept rejecting her, which made Si Ying feel impatient. The first time is fresh, the second time is a challenge, and if you do it a few more times, you will not know what is good and what is bad.

    But in order for the plan to be carried out smoothly, and to properly pick and □□ this high mountain flower, Si Ying did not show any displeasure on her face. She held back her anger, showed a harmless smile, then took out a bottle of delicately packaged strawberry juice from behind her, handed it to Shen Fu's eyes, and said, "For you, I made it myself.     " Lazily glanced at the bottle of drink, she didn't seem to want to accept it, her hand had already moved to the doorknob, as if she wanted to close the door in the next second, and said, "No need."     Si Ying saw that Shen Fu wanted to drive away the customers Quickly grabbed the door, and said with a sneer: "Don't be so polite, aren't Xiao Min's friends also your friends? You just love Wu Ji Wu, and treat me as your good friend."

    The words have already reached this point, if you don't accept it, it will be too embarrassing.

    Shen Fu looked at her meaningfully, raised her eyebrows, spoke in a casual and frivolous tone, and said, "Who told you that she was my friend?"

    Si Ying realized something after hearing her tone, it seemed They are really a little shameful, but Wen Min didn't share it with her this time, she didn't even mention it, she clearly knew that she was the best.     Since the other party was interested in Wen Min, Si Ying changed her strategy, and said casually in

    a chatty tone: "By the way... do you want to know what kind of Omega she likes?" There was a flash of curiosity, which was keenly captured by Si Ying. She took a chance and continued, "I've known her for many years and can tell you a lot about her."     About her?     Shen Fu narrowed her eyes slightly, and looked at Si Ying carefully, trying to guess the authenticity of her words from her eyes. Afterwards, she turned her body sideways, made a gap for Si Ying, motioned for her to come in, and said, "Ten minutes."     Seeing that Shen Fu was persuaded by herself, Si Ying quickly entered the room, rubbing shoulders with Shen Fu. In an instant, a bit of cunning flashed in her eyes, and she said, "No problem."     Having said that, she couldn't believe that she was still so persistent after she came in.     As soon as she entered the room, Si Ying walked to the sofa as she wished, sat down on her buttocks, raised her legs lazily, and sighed comfortably, as if she was at her own home. She raised the juice in her hand, looked at Shen Fu with a smile, and asked, "Would you like to have a taste of what I made myself first..."     She thought that this would bring the distance between Shen Fu closer, but she didn't finish her sentence , Shen Fu crossed her arms, looked at her disdainfully, and interrupted her coldly: "You still have nine minutes."     Si Ying felt unhappy, did she really treat her as a tool? Okay, the more delicious the prey, the more patience and ability you need to have a chance to win.     She endured.