Chapter 12

Chapter 12 They Are All Her Children

    An Lu was not surprised by this result, she glanced at Chao Manyun, with the attitude of a winner.

    Her arrogant look made Chao Manyun feel a little uncomfortable, but this level of rudeness was nothing to Chao Manyun, she could still remain polite and asked, "Does the child's family know?"

    Don't tell She is related to that Alpha...

    An Lu folded her arms, raised her chin slightly, and spoke with a very natural expression, "You sent me to run errands for another person."

    ...

    It is self-evident who she is talking about , is the person Shen Fu pretended to be pregnant for her.

    Chao Manyun frowned, and immediately gave Wen Min a big cross in his heart. He seemed a strange and honest person, but he didn't expect to be entangled with others after having a wife and child behind his back.

    Shen Fu didn't choose either?

    In the subsequent examination, Chao Manyun didn't say much except for the necessary reminders. She quickly finished the rest of the examination, then handed over the pregnancy test results to An Lu, and said calmly, "I wish you a happy marriage for a hundred years."

    Don't separate to hurt others.

    An Lu snorted softly, her eyes didn't bother to look at Chao Manyun, "What do you need to say?"

    If she could be locked up, she would be willing to follow Wen Min for the rest of her life. Who doesn't love the actress who is stupid and rich? ?

    Maybe at that time, she will be able to take advantage of her fame.

    After hearing this, Chao Manyun was not annoyed, she raised her lips, her eyes under the glasses curved into a beautiful arc, and said with deep meaning: "Then you don't need to tell me the precautions for pregnancy?"

    As early as during the examination, she It was discovered that An Lu's physical condition was not simple. Although she could not confirm An Lu's personality, according to her rich clinical experience, An Lu was definitely not pregnant for the first time. I don't know if the previous child is also related to Wen Min, if so, does Shen Fu know?

    Hearing this question, An Lu was very frank, as if she wanted the whole world to know about it, with a hint of showing off. She met Chao Manyun's eyes, then set her gaze on Chao Manyun's breastplate, and replied with a bit of eccentricity: "Doctor Chao won't even be able to tell that I've had an abortion?"

    Wen Min wasn't here, so she didn't even bother to be polite. Bring out your truest side.

    Anyway, this kind of person will never meet again in the future, so what can be done to her?

    Before she finished speaking, An Lu gave Chao Manyun a cold back, and walked straight to the door, as if this appearance with the temperament of a young lady is the most real of her.

    Before she left, Chao Manyun still wanted to know one more thing, so he quickly stopped her and asked, pretending to be casual, "Is it hers too?"

    Hearing this question, An Lu's footsteps stopped suddenly, and she was seen by Chao Manyun. From the angle, a trace of panic flashed across that haughty face.

    She felt that her heartbeat had missed several beats, she took two quick deep breaths, and after she stabilized her tone, she asked impatiently, "Otherwise?"

    After hearing what An Lu said, Chao Manyun's impression of Wen Min was even worse, His eyes instantly sank.

    An Lu didn't give Chao Manyun time to question, and walked out of the consultation room without looking back. Because of nervousness, she unconsciously wrinkled the corner of the report in her hand.

    Thinking of the child's true identity, An Lu couldn't help but worry. She checked her phone from time to time, and sat on the stool absent-mindedly waiting for Wen Min to come back.

    After waiting for more than ten minutes, a familiar figure finally appeared, and An Lu's eyes lit up. She put away her stinky face and greeted her, and said with a smile,

    "You're back."

    ---------------