Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Who Says Pregnancy Is Not OK?

    Chao Manyun's eyes widened, and she looked at Shen Fu in disbelief.

    Let her in? Her face darkened ,

    and she asked seriously: "In just one day, do you know who she is and let her in, what if she plots evil and marks you for life?"

    Clearing Alpha's life mark is not a task. Simple things, she has seen many clinical cases, some were caused by broken relationships, some were overplayed due to greed for stimulation, and there were many other reasons.     Even if the operation goes well, all aspects of life will be worse than before, and Omega's sensitivity to pheromones will be greatly reduced in the future, which is equivalent to Beta in Omega skin, and it is easy to provoke Alpha who has evil intentions.     If it is serious, the glands will even be removed, the ability to reproduce will be lost, and the life expectancy will be greatly reduced.     There will be no good results in the positive and negative aspects of this operation, she does not want Shen Fu to have the possibility of making mistakes, not at all.     However, the person on the bed didn't listen to Chao Manyun's words, and seemed to gradually lose the ability to think, and repeated again:     "Let...let her in..."     Compared with just now, Shen Fu's voice was a little softer, top-notch The enchanting strawberry aroma on Omega's body became stronger and stronger, almost filling every corner of the room.     Chao Manyun's forehead was covered with cold sweat, and he looked at the stubborn person on the bed with a complicated expression.     The top-level pheromone diffuses very quickly. If measures are not taken quickly, Shen Fu's pheromone will soon overflow the consulting room and affect many innocent patients.     At that time, Shen Fu raised her eyelids with difficulty to look at Chao Manyun, and urged: "Hurry up..."     Even in this situation where she couldn't control herself and became soft, Shen Fu's tone still sounded very dignified.     Chao Manyun took out a few bottles of medicine on her own, put them in her pocket quickly, and said in a seemingly compromised way: "...All right."

    An Lu had already bandaged her hands when she came out, and she was sitting next to Wen Min on a stool in the corridor waiting. Wen Min sat very restrained, as if tied by an invisible rope.

    As soon as the door of the consulting room opened, Wen Min couldn't wait to greet her, while An Lu sat on the stool unmoved, looking sadly at the airtight wound in her hand.

    Chao Manyun glanced at An Lu, focused on Wen Min, and asked knowingly: "Who is the family?"

    The word "family" seemed to have a sense of oppression, which made Wen Min feel that a heavy burden was immediately placed on his shoulders. She raised her hand slowly, and said, "I..."

    Chao Manyun stared at Wen Min carefully, put his hands in his pockets, clenched the small medicine bottle in his hand, and said absent-mindedly: "Congratulations, you are going to be a mother." ’

    ! ” ! !

    Although Wen Min was mentally prepared, when he heard that the facts were as expected, he would inevitably feel a little throbbing, his tongue was tied up, and he said incoherently: "Thank you, thank you."

    Chao Manyun cut to the point, saying: "But now Something happened to the mother-to-be, please come in with me."

    Wen Min's smile froze in an instant, his brows furrowed into a ball, he looked at Chao Manyun worriedly, and immediately asked, "What's wrong with her?"

    An Lu also wanted to come in, but was blocked. Chao Manyun stopped her with one hand, with the words "Do Not Disturb" as if written on her face, and said, "I'm sorry."