Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Wen Min didn't know what was going on with her, her emotions seemed to be slowly getting out of control, which made her subconsciously want to go back to Yin Rou like this. If Shen Fu wanted to help, it was her.

    As soon as this idea came out, she felt incredible, why did she develop such a domineering possessive desire towards Shen Fu? !

    It must be because of the kiss just now! ! That's why she doesn't look like herself anymore...

    Yin Rou thought that her trick was going to succeed, but she never expected this to be the result. Seeing Wen Min's complexion was not good, she had no choice but to give up the idea of ​​confronting Shen Fu head-on, and followed Wen Min back to the set unwillingly.

    Along the way, they didn't speak any more, and there was a hint of embarrassment in the air.

    After returning to the set, the atmosphere became even hotter, and everyone became acquainted a lot.

    In the subsequent recordings, Wen Min unconsciously lost his mind, and always glanced towards the direction of the toilet from time to time to see when Shen Fu would come back. However, until the material was recorded enough, the man still did not come back.

    The director picked up the loudspeaker and said, "Everyone, please start choosing your date for the first episode."

    Wen Min stared at the empty seat beside him in a daze, and the director's words came in one ear and out the other.

    It seems that I can't ignore her because of my complicated mood.

    After watching for a long time, she couldn't wait, took out her mobile phone, found Shen Fu from the group she just created, and added her contact information. I thought that the other party would not respond to me in a short time, but the other party quickly approved her friend application.

    After adding a friend, she suddenly became nervous again. Even if she couldn't see the other person's face, she could still imagine the other person's sharp eyes falling on her body, and sent slightly trembling hands: 【Do you need my help? 】

    Shen Fu did not expect that Wen Min would take the initiative to add her, and quickly replied: [No]

    She has a lot of people in the crew, and the props of the crew are so small that even the bag of paper that Wen Min handed her just now was sponsored by her Yes, do you still need to worry about her?

    Only a simple fool like her would really feel helpless.

    Wen Min heaved a sigh of relief, wanting to help her but being afraid of seeing her these two contradictory emotions were intertwined, stuck in her heart and made her breathless, so she had no choice but to reply: [Then call me if you have anything to do

    ] After the message was sent out, Wen Min looked at the phone from time to time, and did not receive a reply from Shen Fu after a few minutes, and did not know if Shen Fu saw it, or if she saw it, she deliberately did not reply.

    After struggling for a long time, Wen Min simply locked the screen and turned his attention to other places. As soon as I looked up, I saw a picture that made my aunt laugh.

    Zhuang Huiyi quietly glanced at Song Xi who was sitting opposite her, unexpectedly falling into the eyes of the other party, seeing Song Xi so calm, she was embarrassed to look away from her, so she just smiled at her, the other party Seeing this, he also smiled at her.

    Will she choose herself?

    But...they are the same sex.

    Although this era is very open and homosexuality is not as discriminated against as before, we cannot ask everyone to accept this concept.