Chapter 66

Chapter 66 Let go

    Wen Min frowned, staring anxiously at the slightly congested traffic in front of him, half of his body got up from his seat, grabbed the driver's back, and urged again: "Please hurry up, please." The

    driver felt Wen Min The weight that fell on the backrest caused cold sweat to break out on his forehead, and he replied, "Okay."

    Looking at it from Wen Min's perspective, he could see the back of the driver's neck clearly, especially her barrier. paste.

    Wen Min would rather believe the words of the living Omega than to search for answers on Baidu. She took the phone a little far away, even though the other party was already drunk, she was still afraid that the person on the other end of the phone would hear her question, so she asked a little embarrassedly: "Um... can an Omega drink when she's pregnant?

    " As soon as the words came out, the driver's brows immediately frowned, his voice was a little cold, and he replied: "Of course not!

    " The tip was a little white, and the eyes became a little absent-minded.

    This was the last answer she wanted to hear.

    Combined with where she was going and her question, the driver began to guess her intentions. Suddenly, she seemed to realize something, and said very seriously: "You must not be angry with your own Omega, so I ran to You got drunk at the bar, so you went to find her?"

    Facing her guess, Wen Min didn't know where to start. The story between her and Shen Fu couldn't be explained clearly in a few words, so she sat back in the back seat sullenly, looking at the scenery outside the window dejectedly.

    The driver observed her expression from the rearview mirror, thinking that she acquiesced to his guess, and said earnestly: "Hey, since the incident has already happened, there is no use in blaming yourself. If you go to the hospital quickly, you still have a chance. Keep the child."     This is not bragging to comfort Wen Min, there was a real case around her, the young couple quarreled, and the pregnant Omega got drunk in a fit of anger, but fortunately her Alpha sent her to the hospital in time. In the hospital, both the person and the child were fine in the end, and the child grew up healthily after birth.

    Hearing her words, Wen Min rekindled hope and said, "Then please drive faster." The

    driver sighed deeply, and could only do as best he could while ensuring safety.

    Afterwards, the driver used all his might to make Wen Min arrive at his destination dozens of minutes faster than expected.

    As she rushed out of the car, she turned the fare over and said loudly: "Thank you!"

    Seeing her anxious look, the driver shook his head helplessly, thinking: If I had known this before, why bother?

    Wen Min quickly ran into the bar, and as soon as she entered, the unique sultry heat in the bar immediately enveloped her, and the noise from the mobile phone coincided perfectly with the real voice, making her feel one step closer to Shen Fu. There is no ventilation here, and the surrounding smell is very unpleasant, mixed with the smell of alcohol, sweat, messy pheromones, and the dazzling lights, making Wen Min feel like he is about to suffocate.

    At that time, a person holding a wine bottle happened to pass by Wen Min. As if his bones had been taken out, that person couldn't control his muscles, and staggered into Wen Min's shoulder, almost knocking off her shoulder. cell phone.     Wen Min quickly grabbed the phone, and wanted to say a few words to that person, but when she turned her head, she saw that the person had drunk so much that even his neck was red, and she felt that he was nothing like a drunkard It was easy to say, so he frowned and swallowed everything he wanted to say back into his throat.     The man's footsteps didn't stop at all, as if he didn't realize that he bumped into Wen Min at all. The next moment, that person bumped into another person's arms again, but unlike Wen Min, the person he bumped into was also a drunk. The two hugged each other, and the scene became a bit unsightly.     Seeing them drinking unconsciously, a strong disgust flashed in Wen Min's eyes, and at the same time, his worry about Shen Fu deepened.     I hope Shen Fu won't get so drunk.     Although the specific location given by Xin Lan was in a private room, if Shen Fu was drunk, no one could guarantee that someone with ulterior motives would rush in to trouble her.