Chapter 53

Chapter 53 Hello... Shen Fu

    An Lu didn't expect that she misunderstood what she meant. If it was not long ago, she would have slammed a few words, but now it is different. She just showed a helpless smile, "..." She should

    say something about herself . Does it give her the impression of being too petty, or should I say...does she really like Wen Min?

    After all, it's such a time, she actually thinks that she only thinks about Wen Min.

    Seeing that An Lu didn't speak, Shen Fu turned her head and stared at her, in order to make her give up, she said: "I sent all the messages."

    While Wen Min was asleep, she turned on the screen with her fingerprint, and gave An Lu Wen Min sent a message asking her to come over. From the beginning to the end, Wen Min didn't know anything.

    Shen Fu thought that An Lu would speak bad words to her, so she was mentally prepared, but she did not expect her to say sincerely: "Thank you."

    Not only thanked her for helping her escape Si Ying's clutches, but also thanked her for leaving the room to herself, Although she might have intended to trouble Si Ying and used herself in the middle, even without her, she couldn't guarantee that Si Ying would treat her like this.

    It's just a matter of time, now that I have dealt with her, I can still have a moment of peace, and after a while, that person should not be able to trouble me anymore.

    An Lu showed a smile, and Shen Fu stared deeply into her eyes, trying to find a little bit of hypocrisy, but saw a sincerity that had never been seen before.

    Much like an illusion, but not an illusion.

    Seeing this, Shen Fu withdrew her hostility, and left after leaving a word: "Thank you, I'll explain it to her myself." To

    prevent that fool from thinking that her child is his own.

    Thinking of Wen Min, Shen Fu suddenly wanted to see what time it is, calculate how long she had been away, and see if that person would kick the quilt.

    Looking at the phone, Shen Fu realized that Xin Lan had sent her a message.

    Not long ago, when the police took Si Ying out of the room, Xin Lan said: [You go back and rest first, I will deal with it later]

    Shen Fu didn't know if cleaning up Si Ying in this way would affect Xin Lan's show. After all, the first episode of the show was just short of the end, so she replied responsibly: [I will compensate you for the loss of the show]

    Xin Lan's heart warmed , and quickly replied: [No, I also thank you for saving me a sum of marketing and public relations expenses]

    Shen Fu's plan broke Si Ying's character design, and she had notified the program's operation in advance to send a notice, announcing that The show kicked Si Ying out of the show, which not only gained her popularity, but also won the favor of some passers-by. The effect was hundreds of times more cost-effective than spending money on marketing, and the stickiness of the audience would also be greatly increased.

    Moreover, if Si Ying provokes other artists in private, she may have to find another public relations team to maintain the harmony on the surface. If it is not handled well, the show may be washed away by the fans of the artist.     Fortunately, Shen Fu told her to stop the loss in time. If she shoots later, there will be no time to cut it if something happens. Besides, what Si Ying did was not a human affair, and she even bullied her friend, how could she turn a blind eye?     Now that the heat is on, the number of people... Just barely enough, just enough people to match, if there are not enough highlights, at worst, invite new people to come.     Shen Fu said something that brought tears to her eyes: [Don't save money, just tell me if you don't have money]     Xin Lan replied: [Don't worry, I won't be polite at that time. You have a good rest, you didn't get hurt by her, did you? ]     Shen Fu replied in seconds: [No]     By the time she finished replying to the message, she had already returned to her room. The first thing to do when you go in is to quietly go to Wen Min's side to see if she has kicked the quilt.     However, as she expected, within an hour of leaving, Wen Min kicked the quilt again.     She carefully covered Wen Min with the quilt, and seeing him sleeping on his back, she began to worry about how she should sleep tonight.     This night, Wen Min slept very comfortably, perhaps because he got enough rest, the hot and unbearable feeling last night disappeared, and his brain became abnormally clear.