Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    Wen Min asked, "What's the exact price of this dress?" Xiao Man

    glanced at Shen Fu in embarrassment, before she could ask for help, Shen Fu took over the conversation, her tone so casual that she seemed to be shopping in a hypermarket. , lightly said: "It's just less than half a month's salary."

    Xiao Man and the two quietly watched Shen Fu's calm and random appearance, unable to get in a word. The woman's aura is very strong, and there is an inexplicable intimidating force in her voice, which can make her say that black things are white, which is more convincing than Xiao Man's prudish singing with Xiu Xiu just now.     Xiuxiu didn't dare to stare at Wenmin all the time, lest her eyes reveal their guilty conscience and let Wenmin know their plan, so she had to raise her eyes to glance at Wenmin from time to time.     Wen Min frowned, her whole face was full of thoughts, which made people unable to figure out her thoughts for a while.     Seeing her hesitate again, Xiuxiu anxiously touched Xiao Man with the back of his hand as if nothing, and blinked at her in panic when the other party met her eyes.     Xiao Man quickly understood that this was the code she often used to ask for help when she was in trouble.     If it was an ordinary customer, Xiaoman must have stepped forward to rescue her with ease. But it's different now, the current client is someone she can't afford to offend even if she loses everything.     The fault tolerance rate was too low. After the impulsive energy passed, reason caught up, making her just want to be more down-to-earth.     Their only bargaining chip now is actually Shen Fu.     Thinking like this, Xiao Man quickly staggered Xiu Xiu's line of sight, glanced at Shen Fu hastily, and then gently squeezed Xiu Xiu's hand.     Xiuxiu not only felt her small movements, but also watched the whole process with her eyes. She raised her eyes and looked at Xiaoman's calm appearance that she knew was pretending, but she could also feel a sense of security from the bottom of her heart.     Xiaoman didn't look at her, she still kept a leaky professional smile on the surface, but what Xiuxiu didn't know was that the man had been paying attention to her from the corner of her eye. When she looked at herself, Xiaoman lightly smiled again. He squeezed her hand lightly.

    Without a word, in less than two seconds, Xiao Man completely conveyed her comfort to her.

    No matter how dull people can feel Xiao Man's intentions, the girl's throat slid frequently, and she should feel at ease, but a feeling of tension became stronger and stronger, even diluting the anxiety of being punished by her superiors, which inexplicably took over upper hand.

    When they were anxious, Wen Min, who had been silent for more than a minute, finally spoke.

    Wen Min thought for a long time, and finally opened his eyes incredulously, and slowly opened his five fingers, his eyes swept over everyone, and asked in surprise: "Is it also a five-digit number?"

    Seeing her serious and almost silly appearance, The smile in Shen Fu's eyes was so thick that it couldn't be dispelled, and she answered her indifferently, so that no one could detect the slightest clue, and said, "En.     " When you are gradually defeated, you will always subconsciously believe what others say, especially if that person is someone close to you.     Wen Min wanted to jump up all over, but in order to make herself look mature and steady, she forced her happiness back to her heart.     In fact, Wen Min was silent for a short time, but it made Xiao Man feel that every second felt like a year, and it was very hard to bear.     The mood of the two of them today is like riding a roller coaster, with ups and downs, but the difference is that you can howl aloud while riding a roller coaster, but now the anxiety and intolerance can only be stuffed in your heart, and you cannot utter a single syllable at will.     Seeing     this, Xiao Man immediately followed Shen Fu's words, looked at Wen Min with a smile, and replied, "Yes!" But there are still people who believe it.     I don't know if this Alpha is a little fool who doesn't eat the fireworks of the world. How can he be so innocent that he can't even see such an obvious lie.     Wen Min glanced at Xiu Xiu again, as if he wanted everyone's affirmation before he could boldly try it.