Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Break Up

    An Lu never expected

    that that person would come to her house!

    This is really a surprise, but it happens when Wen Min is rarely willing to send her home!

    The people in the hall were lazily sitting on the sofa, with their feet resting on the coffee table. Seeing An Lu's astonished face, the corners of their lips curled up leisurely, as if enjoying her frightened appearance very much. She picked up the goblet with two fingers, swirled the red wine in the glass gracefully, raised it towards An Lu, and took a shallow sip.

    She is wearing a black peaked cap, the long brim of which covers her eyebrows and eyes, only revealing the lower half of her face. She has a high nose bridge, thin lip line, and distinct jaw line, giving people an unattainable and arrogant look. Feel.

    As long as Wen Min steps half a step into the house, he will be able to see the uninvited guest who cannot be seen in the blind spot outside the door.

    Seeing this, An Lu's heart skipped a few beats. She avoided the man's sight and quickly closed the door, leaving only a narrow gap. She stood in front of the door, blocking the rest of the background with her body, as long as Wen Min's gaze moved, her body would also move quietly, as if she was just protecting privacy, and seemed so overbearing that Wen Min could only focus on her.

    "That..."

    This act was more like hiding something shady in the house, Wen Min frowned, suspicious but didn't show it, and asked nonchalantly: "Don't you need me to accompany you?" You

    must not startle the snake.

    An Lu's hand slowly moved to the doorknob, as if the door was about to close in a second. She supported her forehead slightly, and said softly: "No need, I'm a little uncomfortable..." We

    can't let Wenmin find out the relationship between that person and her!

    Otherwise, all the goodwill she gained with the help of her child would be wiped out.

    Wen Min pretended not to understand what she meant, put his hands on the door, and asked, "Do you want me to take care of you?"

    Her action seemed to be about to slam the door and enter the room. An Lu was so frightened that she reflexively narrowed the gap in the door. She looked very flustered     , and she subconsciously refused, "No need!" Feeling a little unfathomable, after An Lu realized her gaffe, she opened the door pretending to be relaxed, and the hand holding the doorknob broke out in cold sweat, and said, "No need, I'll just lie down for a while ..."

    "It's okay, my business can be postponed..."

    Before finishing speaking, Wen Min inadvertently glanced down, and suddenly found a pair of black sneakers at the entrance. From the angle of the shoes, it can be seen that the owner of the shoes is a casual person. He took off the shoes and did not rearrange them. The right shoes were turned over on the ground. Those shoes looked very baggy, not like An Lu's size.

    She didn't want to use malice to speculate on others, but An Lu's chat records made her vigilant, so she couldn't help being more careful.

    Could it be the "dear" in the message just now? !

    An Lu seemed to have noticed her attention, so she changed her standing posture calmly, rubbed Wen Min's head, and brought Wen Min's attention back to her face, and said softly: "You are tired too, I'll come back to you tomorrow."

    While breathing, Wen Min withdrew his gaze, moved back a little without changing his face, and didn't want to have unnecessary contact with her. She didn't make things difficult for An Lu, and said in a gentle voice, "Okay."