Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    "Thank you, thank you..."

    Before Wen Min could react, she took out the hat from the bag and put it on for Wen Min.

    She pressed the brim of her hat, as if she was touching Wen Min's head, and Wen Min felt the same way.

    The two couldn't see each other's eyes, but Shen Fu's voice rang in Wen Min's ears. She said, "Just to say thank you?

    " She asked puzzledly: "Then... what do you want me to do?"

    Her voice has a magical power of manipulating the mind, making Wen Min involuntarily become a puppet of her consciousness.

    "Put it on for me too."

    "Okay..." Wen Min did as he was told, and his hands couldn't help shaking.

    She quickly put on the hat and mask for Shen Fu. She was so nervous that she didn't dare to look into the man's eyes, and said very stiffly: "Okay."

    Just as they were about to go out, the clerk who was stuffed with dog food Unexpectedly, she stopped them, with a sincere tone and a little excitement, and said:

    "I wish you a happy marriage for a hundred years!"

    "No..."

    Wen Min wanted to explain something, but Shen Fu put her arms around her shoulders and abducted her. After leaving the store, she said, "Thank you." As if she had agreed to the clerk's guess,

    to Shen Fu, she did all this to tease Wen Min, and it didn't matter what others thought.

    If other people's misunderstanding can cause more interesting reactions from Wen Min, then she would like to have more.

    so fun.

    Wen Min unconsciously lowered the brim of her hat, not wanting others to see the shyness in her eyes, let alone Shen Fu seeing her blushing.

    But her exposed ears are revealing her inner fluctuations all the time.

    As soon as she went out, Shen Fu let go of Wen Min's shoulders, she glanced at the pair of red ears of the person beside her, and the pair of beautiful eyes under the brim of the hat added a hint of a smile.

    When the two came out of the store, they had already put on masks and hats, and their disguised appearance made it difficult to see their true colors.

    At that time, most of the hot searches were related to Wen Min, and the video of Shen Fu helping her fasten her seat belt had reached the second place on Weibo, and the hot search terms were very eye-catching.

    #文敏和秘密女车内相曾#

    There are many videos shot by different reporters under this entry. Originally, their actions are easy to be misunderstood. Perhaps it is for the purpose of gaining clicks. A misleading angle made it look like they were really hugging.

    Moreover, the duration of the video was very short, and the scene where Shen Fu left after fastening her seat belt was intentionally cut off.

    There are so many things to say in the comments, it makes people dazzled.

    [Sister won't be really in love, right? ! Woohoo, I can't believe it]

    [Who is this woman? This year's netizen is not good, it's been so long and there is no information about her]

    [I'd rather be a hype, who knows? ]

    [Is this really a hug? Why don't I feel like it, everyone, don't panic, wait for the official announcement]

    [Today is Chinese New Year, so lively. Eat melon.JPG]

    On the other side, Yu Shutao was going to be pissed off when he saw the trending search kept popping up new entries. Even if he had dinner with the mysterious woman so ostentatiously, he actually hugged her in the car afterwards? !

    When the company's public relations department has nothing to do? !

    But when she saw the woman's face clearly, her anger suddenly had no place to vent.

    That person is actually Shen Fu, the sponsor of the investment show? !

    --------------------

    The author has something to say:

    Shen Fu: Surprised or surprised?

    The hard-working little ones have a hard time with me (short), and it will soon be over after a few more days, knead~