Chapter 4

Chapter 4 I will be in charge! !

    "..." Wen Min couldn't figure out the meaning of An Lu's words, so she touched her nose to ease the embarrassment. The premonition in her heart became stronger and stronger. This child...is it really related to her? !

    When it's over, she shouldn't bet on her life with scumbag A's character... Is the bet lost now?

    Shen Fu's gaze was deeply locked on Wen Min's body, the dim light in her eyes made people tremble all over at a glance, Wen Min didn't even have the courage to take a glance, she felt like a thorn in her back, she stood stiffly on the spot, not at all daring to Looking back at Shen Fu.

    Maybe it was because Wen Min had been silent for too long, An Lu spoke again, she bit her lip, looking very aggrieved, with a kind of loneliness that was not taken seriously, "I told you the first time..."     Although her words were a little bit Resentment, but it doesn't seem to be blaming your lover, it's more like scolding your friends. Thinking of this, Wen Min's eyes suddenly lit up, as if looking for a little chance of surviving.     She smiled, scratched her hair, and said, "Sorry, I've been a little busy lately..."     It seems that she still won the bet? ! I should just be her trustworthy friend.     An Lu stared at her, as if she didn't accept Wen Min's words. She quietly clenched her palms, looked at Wen Min, hesitated to speak: "I just wanted to tell you..."     Wen Min looked at her, encouraged her to speak boldly, "Huh?"     At that time, Shen Fu His eyes narrowed slowly, his eyes were so sharp that they seemed to penetrate An Lu's heart.     An Lu's lips were stretched into a straight line, and she looked very serious, "The doctor said... If you abort this time, you may not have a child in the future."     After speaking, An Lu's eyes turned red again.     Wen Min originally wanted to ask another family member of the child what his reaction was, but seeing An Lu's charming appearance, he suddenly felt that now was not the time to ask this question.     After all, at such an important juncture, what An Lu is looking for is not a partner but a friend, which means that person must be a scumbag and not worthy of An Lu's trust.

    An Lu's eye makeup was a little smudged, and she looked very charming. Considering her self-esteem, Wen Min was embarrassed to stare at her all the time, so he turned his gaze away and asked, "Then what do you think? You have to know... "

    No matter what, I am your friend and will always be with you.

    An Lu secretly observed Wen Min's reaction, Wen Min's expression reminded her of the way she used to separate herself from her.

    As a result, her words changed in An Lu's ears. Before she finished speaking, An Lu interrupted her.

    "Are you...are you going to leave us again?"

    An Lu intentionally avoided Wen Min's gaze, not daring to look at Wen Min squarely, looking very humble. With a tone of being about to be abandoned, she choked up and said.

    "..."

    Wen Min's words of consolation instantly choked back into her stomach, she froze in place as if being struck by five thunders, she did not dare to look at Shen Fu's reaction at all.

    The amount of information in these words is too much, An Lu's words are just like hers, the words are very euphemistic and humble, but they show all the relationships on the bright side.

    Now Wen Min no longer took chances, and carefully analyzed the relationship between Slag A and An Lu.

    It seems that scum A not only abandoned his wife and daughter, but more than once! ! What a bad thing that doesn't abide by A's morals, what surprises does she not know? !