Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    He and his lover are both men, and they can keenly smell the smell of the same kind. The way Wen Min carefully looked at Shen Fu made him realize that she and Shen Fu should be more than ordinary friends.

    His words made Wen Min's ears turn red again. Wen Min swallowed, and before he could explain anything, the little girl imitated his words and said to Wen Min and Shen Fu: "I wish my sisters a date." It's going well~"

    Wen Min took a few deep breaths, Shen Fu noticed her nervousness from the corner of her eye, the corners of her mouth raised even more, she looked at the little girl tenderly, and said softly, "Thank you."

    This was the first time for Wen Min to see Shen Fu being so gentle, her usually cold face was a little more gentle, like a spring breeze blowing on her face, making people forget all their troubles.

    This gave Wenmin a sudden...

    the urge to get close to her and hug her.

    As soon as this absurd idea came out, Wen Min quietly clenched his palms tightly until his nails sank slightly into the flesh, trying to dispel these crazy thoughts from himself.

    She always felt... her desire for Shen Fu seemed to be getting deeper and deeper.

    Whether it's scum A's fault or some other reason, she has to exercise restraint!

    After getting the bargain, the man said a few more nice words, and left with the little girl in his arms. While lying on the man's shoulder, the little girl waved to Shen Fu and Wen Min, saying, "Goodbye, sister!"

    Shen Fu also waved to her until her figure disappeared from sight. When they left, Jiang Yun also waved to them at the right time, and then took the opportunity to leave. Seeing this, the crowd gathered because of the dolls slowly dispersed, and finally only Shen Fu and Wen Min were left on the scene.

    Shen Fu turned around, handed another balloon in her hand to Wen Min, and said, "Your."

    Wen Min looked at the balloon with the puppy in surprise, her thoughts were too wandering just now, she even forgot about Shen Fu There was only one balloon left in her hand, and she asked in disbelief: "Mine?!"

    Because she was too shocked, she didn't take the balloon for a long time. From Shen Fu's point of view, she seemed to be refusing this gift.

    Shen Fu suppressed her smile, the tenderness just now was just a flash in the pan. There was an imperceptible depression in her eyes, and she pretended to be indifferent: "Throw it away if you don't like it." The

    woman seemed to be about to let go of the rope, and Wen Min quickly took the rope over, fearing that Shen Fu would throw it away in the next second. The balloon was released, and she said anxiously: "I like it! Thank you..."

    She glanced at Shen Fu, and muttered in a low voice: "I just didn't expect that you would buy such a cute thing..."

    After all, this balloon has nothing to do with her The atmosphere doesn't match at all.

    While shaking the rope in his hand, Wen Min looked up at the balloons shaking above his head, as well as the floating puppy, and asked curiously: "Do you like that little girl very much?"

    Otherwise, why would you help her? A lot of money is not brought by strong winds, is it? Or... Shen Fu just likes to be the sister who spreads money.

    As soon as this question came out, the woman was silent for several seconds without saying a word. Just when Wen Min thought that the question would be lost forever, the woman opened her mouth softly and casually said:

After transmigrating into slag A, she was targeted by fishing boss OOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara