Chapter 2

Chapter 2 She Fucked Me

    Wen Min froze in place, not knowing how to politely reject Shen Fu, neither to offend her nor to let himself do some licentious things against his will.

    "Three..."

    Shen Fu raised her hand, caressing the side of Wen Min's lips nonchalantly, as if she wanted to pry open Alpha's mouth and see the pair of iconic sharp teeth, and then induce her to fall into the abyss beyond redemption.

    Her eyes kept rolling around the corners of Wen Min's lips, and her hand was almost touching the tip of Wen Min's nose. The strawberry smell belonging to Omega faintly entered Wen Min's nasal cavity. Although there was not much substantive contact, this kind of vague seduction was better than the direct and violent attack, which directly made Wen Min soft. She stretched her legs, and all the desires in her body that did not belong to her were awakened.

    "Two..."

    Wen Min's heartbeat gradually accelerated following her countdown, as fast as a deer was about to smash into her chest.

    What should I do...it's not in this novel!

    Will she unlock another brutal ending?

    For example... Before I even had time to eat the prison meal, I just fast forwarded to gg here.

    Before the countdown was over, the toilet door was suddenly pushed open by another person. Yuan Qiu stepped on a pair of high-heeled shoes that made a noise, and walked slowly towards the sink.

    At that time, a graceful figure appeared in Wen Min's mind, as well as Yuan Qiu's smiling face, and... Yuan Qiuhong looking at her as if begging for mercy.

    You don't need to think about it to know that this is the memory of that scum A. As expected of a scum A, just a little bit of memory can cause a lot of reactions. Wen Min felt that his body was getting more out of control, as if there was a fire burning in his body, and all desires urgently needed an outlet to vent.

    Wen Min clenched her fists tightly and inserted her nails into her palms, trying to find some sense of her own.

    Fortunately, in the next second, Yuan Qiu's blunt complaint made Wen Min regain some sense. She tilted her head, put her shoulder on the phone, and said while looking in the mirror, "Who knows what she's thinking?"

    The ignorant feeling she gave Wen Min before was all fake, and the real face was more like a master who has been in love for many years.

    Wen Min originally thought that the appearance of Yuan Qiu would make Shen Fu calm down a little, but she didn't expect that what Yuan Qiu said next would make Shen Fu even more unscrupulous towards herself.

    The other person didn't know what to ask, Yuan Qiu insisted: "Anyway, she must not be tired, she told me last time that she would take me to have sex with many people."

    Yuan Qiu's words were very rude, which made Wenmin popular face, but Shen Fu became more interested and stared at Wen Min naked.

    "..." The corners of Wen Min's eyes twitched, and she turned away from Shen Fu's mocking eyes.

    The corner of Shen Fu's mouth curled up, not asking but notifying, saying: "Take me."

    Wen Min bit her lip, not daring to look directly at Shen Fu, "Don't..."

    Yuan Qiu turned on the faucet and washed her hands, but then she didn't go smoothly Close it, and instead check your makeup in the mirror. The sound of water seemed extremely loud in the current atmosphere, Yuan Qiu snorted disdainfully, as if what he was talking about was not a big deal, and said, "Of course I agreed, do you really think I'm that kind of obedient girl?"