Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    I thought this would arouse Wen Min's interest, but after several minutes, Wen Min didn't reply to her. She uneasily dialed Wen Min, but when she called, she found that the phone was turned off.

    ...?

    Although a little uneasy, since Si Ying called her over, she hasn't had a lot of rest, and the pregnant Omega needs rest very much. Now, as soon as she touches the bed, her drowsiness is instantly activated, and her eyelids become heavy stand up.

    Unknowingly, An Lu squinted for a while. I don't know how long it took, but she heard the sound of the door being opened in a daze, and her drowsiness dissipated a lot. She immediately sat up from the bed, rubbed her sleepy eyes, and said nervously and excitedly: " Sister Wen Min, you're finally here..."

    Before she could finish speaking, An Lu's eyes suddenly dimmed when she saw who was coming, and it wasn't Wen Min who came...

    but Si Ying? !

    An Lu kept looking behind Si Ying. It wasn't until Si Ying closed the door that she was sure that Si Ying was the only one who came. She couldn't help asking, "Where's Wen Min?"

    The moment she saw An Lu, Si Ying's expression suddenly changed. She sank down, and the feeling of hopelessness made her very impatient, so she approached An Lu without saying a word.

    Since the prey he was thinking of was not there, it was not impossible to use An Lu to satisfy his hunger.

    While unbuttoning her pajamas, Si Ying approached An Lu, and impatiently said in a resigned tone: "Okay, who is different to you? You can't find her, so you deliberately tricked me into coming here." Let's go."

    Although it was a guess, but there was no doubt in the tone, so it was certain that this matter was a trick by An Lu.

    She didn't know what trick An Lu used to get Shen Fu to cooperate with her to deceive herself. But since they are all here, and it’s all over, how can they go back without doing anything?

    As soon as the words fell, Si Ying's knees were pressed to the bed, her eyes were cold, and she kept approaching An Lu.

    Seeing her like this, even though there was still a certain distance between the two of them, An Lu suddenly shrank towards the corner of the bed, stared at her in disbelief, her voice trembled slightly with fear, and rarely growled at her: "Do you know what you are doing?" What are you doing?!" What

    if Wen Min suddenly came later? ! And... she's still pregnant! She doesn't want to repeat the same mistakes.

    Si Ying sneered, she didn't take her words to heart at all, and said disapprovingly: "It's fine if you know."

    Her tone was cruel and domineering, and there was no room for redemption, instantly reminding An Lu of the miserable past Days later, the strong smell of blood seemed to flood her mouth, making her feel very desperate.

    I can't be the same as before, I have to let her know that I will fight back too!

    Even if the counterattack might bring about a more serious beating...

    Si Ying quickly approached her and stretched out her hand to An Lu, thinking that the man would be the same as before, letting her play with her wantonly.

    But suddenly, things developed in a direction she could not have expected, and there was a crisp applause, and Si Ying stared at An Lu dumbfounded.

    The atmosphere became more rigid.

    An Lu slapped Si Ying forcefully on the face. She didn't have much strength. To Si Ying, this force was like scratching the surface. Compared with physical damage, she caused more psychological damage. She slapped Si Ying very forcefully. Attacked Alpha's pride.