Chapter 24

Chapter 24 First time?

    The last time I saw Shen Fu was at the banquet, and the intersection of the two seemed to have started since then. Could it be that Wen Min made a move so quickly? !

    What if something goes wrong... It will not only damage Wen Min's personal reputation, but also ruin the reputation of their company. There are too many interests involved behind it, and she cannot afford to lose it.

    no! We must prevent Wenmin from continuing to associate with her.

    When she wanted to call Wen Min to talk about it, she found out that the other party had made several missed calls, but she was busy with public relations at that time and did not notice the call when she made a hot search. When she called back, Wen Min's cell phone had already been turned off. Yes, it has been playing intermittently for dozens of minutes without turning it on.

    She opened WeChat, flipped through it for a long time, and found the news of Wen Min who had sunk to the back row from among the many messages.

    [I'm sorry, Sister Shutao, please help me deal with my air ticket, it's urgent, I'm going to city A first]

    The message is followed by a red envelope that far exceeds the price of the air ticket and accommodation.

    Seeing this extravagant appearance, she suddenly realized that this decision must have been thought up by Shen Fu, after all Wen Min would only obey her arrangements.

    Not well-behaved, but lazy.

    At this time, they were probably already on the plane, no wonder they couldn't get through the phone.

    on the plane.

    Wen Min and Shen Fu chose a seat next to each other, and it has been a while since takeoff.

    She turned her head and saw that Shen Fu had closed her eyes, and she didn't know if she had fallen asleep. Her gaze moved down slowly, looking at Shen Fu's slender and fair neck.

    That smooth neck has soft curves and delicate skin, like a natural neck model, she suddenly wanted to wear that necklace for Shen Fu.

    I don't know how long she watched, Shen Fu slowly opened her eyes, took a look at Wen Min's slightly obsessed look, and asked, "What are you thinking?"

    "Cough..." Wen Min was startled by her sudden opening of her eyes. With a jump, there was a kind of embarrassment of being caught for doing bad things, and said truthfully: "I want to give you that necklace."

    There was an inscrutable smile on the corner of Shen Fu's mouth, and she responded softly: "Yes."

    One more chance to tease her, why not do it?

    Seeing that she agreed to accept it, Wen Min immediately took the necklace out of the box. However, after several seconds, Shen Fu showed no sign of taking it.

    She slightly tilted her neck to Wen Min, her beautiful eyes had the ecstasy of a fox, and her slightly arrogant expression was like a supreme king, "Put it on for me."

    Her tone was more like an order than an order. Wen Min couldn't resist the temptation to play hard to get, and she couldn't help but replied: "Okay..."

    She took the necklace and walked around Shen Fu's neck, gently brushing away Shen Fu's loose hair, and saw the man sticking to the barrier Sticking to the back of the neck, the thoughts inevitably began to wander, quietly took a few deep breaths, and the heart beat faster and faster.

    For Omega, this is her most vulnerable and most precious place.

    Did Shen Fu just let her touch it?

    Does this count as...

    an invitation from the dark side? !

    Thinking like this, she found that the original owner's habitual thinking was terrible, and it actually made her have such a strange idea.

    The woman didn't know what she was thinking, just thought she couldn't find a place to fasten the necklace, and subconsciously teased: "First time?"

    She also felt ridiculous when she said this.

    How could such a flamboyant person not have done this for others?

    "Cough, cough... what?"