Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Like This?

    [Like this? 】

    Since the program team has already booked the venue, other fans who learned about the shooting mission through small channels had to gather outside the store. At this moment, when they saw Wen Min being hugged by that man, they all screamed excitedly.

    "Ah-"

    "They hug !!!"

    "The Sven CP is Chinese New Year !!!"

    The sound insulation effect of the coffee shop is good, Wen Min can see the fans outside the shop raised their mobile phones to take pictures, but Can't hear what they are saying. She froze on the spot without warning. The tone of her voice should be that of an acquaintance. No matter what the relationship is, it is always correct to say this omnipotent sentence:

    "Recently... How are you?"

    It was originally just a polite greeting, but I didn't expect that. Someone said: "Not good!"

    Her voice was close to her ear, Wen Min turned her head and accidentally found a small tattoo behind her ear.

    She thought she had touched the man's sore spot, so she asked worriedly: "What's the matter?" Just as she was about to

    comfort her, the man held her shoulders, ended the hug, and looked into Wen Min's eyes playfully, bluntly Authentic: "Because I can't see you."

    "..."

    Goosebumps were all over the ground for any earthy love words.

    Only then did Wen Min see her face clearly -

    that person was Si Ying.

    Alpha friend of the original owner.

    Si Ying smiled at her, said with forceless words, "If there is someone I like, I won't let you     .

    "

The appearance of the deputy straight to the point, it seems that it is just a sand sculpture that can be let go.

    She shouldn't know about the original owner's shit, right?

    When she got to the round table for filming, Wen Min realized that there were already three people sitting there, and she was actually the last one to arrive. Fortunately, Yu Shutao explained their background to her in advance, so she came prepared.

    Seeing Wen Min approaching, they all stood up and greeted her politely, "Hello, Sister Wen Min." The

    way they sat and waited obediently was in stark contrast to Si Ying's way of waiting to surprise her, which made Wen Min feel Si Ying's love even more. Maturity at work.

    When she was a supporting role before, she also consciously kept quiet, trying to minimize her presence.

    Setting off the protagonist is her biggest role.

    Thinking of this, she felt that she could understand them very well, so she showed an approachable smile, like a senior who had no airs at all, and said, "Don't be so outrageous, just call me Wenmin."

    A handsome Omega took the initiative Moved to the side, she was already sitting on the edge, vacating the center, so Wen Min was worried that she would be caught out of the camera.

    Wen Min had a panoramic view of her actions, made a joke at the right time, and said with a smile: "Stop going out, the manager is going to cry."

    Everyone didn't expect that the actress, who has always been cold, would also make jokes and speak well. Being so straightforward, I couldn't help laughing out loud, "Hahaha..."