Chapter 46

Chapter 46 Fallen

    The floor that had been sprinkled with water was too smooth, and it was difficult for Wen Min to keep her center of gravity. In the next second, her knee hit the ground heavily, and she made a muffled sound that sounded painful. She frowned and said, "Hiss..."

    Fortunately, she Respond quickly, and put your elbows against the ground in time, otherwise your face will be knocked. The professionalism engraved in her bones reminded her that it doesn't matter where she hits, as long as she can't hit her face, the original owner just depends on her face for a living.

    She didn't have time to check the injury on her elbow, the dull pain from her knee made her break out in a cold sweat, so she carefully bent her leg, and saw a small patch of redness on her knee immediately, and the bruise inside was so red that it was a bit black, see more Feel anxious for a second.

    Even though her breath is hot, she still blows into her knees, deceiving herself that it will relieve the pain.

    The pain was a bit painful, but miraculously, the pain actually made her regain a sense of sobriety, which was more effective than the cold water soaking just now.

    Is it possible...does this method have to be used to maintain sanity? It's the same as biting my lip to keep awake before, but the intensity of attracting her by purely relying on pheromones before is not comparable to the current situation of artificial drugs.

    This time, to what extent can it be relieved?

    After hearing her scream, Shen Fu quickly put down the phone, and the story became a ball of cotton stuck in her heart.

    She walked quickly to the door of the bathroom. When she knocked on the door for the first time, she slowed down because she had some scruples. This time she didn't think so much. She slammed the door hard, her tone full of worry, and asked loudly: "What's wrong?"

    Her voice came into Wen Min's ears clearly, making Wen Min sure that it was not a hallucination.

    Evil thoughts haunted his body, and when he heard that familiar voice again, Wen Min had a different feeling from before, and the thoughts in his mind began to become wild.

    I really want to hear her call her name in different contexts and with different tones.

    Gentle, arrogant, eager, longing...

    and...

    Beg for mercy.

    However, she wanted to know whether the breath-taking strawberry smell would cause people to react differently in different situations like her tone of voice.

    When she came back to her senses, she realized that her thoughts were too perverted, and she wanted to stop her evil thoughts, but her mouth was more honest than her brain, and her reason was on the verge of leaving, so she exposed her subconsciousness as soon as she opened her mouth, saying: "You have extra clothes?"

    As soon as the words came out, Wen Min stuck out her tongue regretfully, feeling that her words could make people think of many inappropriate things, besides, in Shen Fu's eyes, scum A was considered a person with a criminal record. , It's almost written on the face that the plot is wrong.

    It's over...

    In order to prevent the other party from loathing her even more, Wen Min tried to calm down, wanted to take back what she just said, licked her lips, and said, "Sorry, I..."

    However, before she finished speaking, Shen Fu quickly He responded to her, and subconsciously exclaimed: "So fast?"

    It's already reached this point, even a normal A can't bear it? What's more, Wen Min is usually the kind of A who is dissatisfied with desire. She guessed that Wen Min had already solved it manually inside, but she didn't expect it to be so fast.