Chapter 70

Chapter 70 Let's Get Married

    what do you like?

    Like her pheromones?

    Wen Min's breathing speeded up unconsciously. In order to prevent herself from being confused by her unintentional teasing, she kept biting her lower lip restrainedly, occasionally failing to control her strength. Alpha's iconic pair of sharp teeth would occasionally rub She kissed her lips, reminding her that now is not the time to let her guard down.

    She stabilized her thoughts, put Shen Fu back on the bed, and asked calmly: "What?"

    Shen Fu snorted softly, as if she didn't even know what she said, and repeated mechanically: "I ..."

    Wen Min straightened her sleeping position, covered her with the thin quilt again, and patiently tucked the corners of the quilt for her. After Wen Min finished all this, Shen Fu still didn't finish her sentence, but Wen Min didn't expect to hear a complete sentence from a drunk person.

    But when she was about to straighten up and leave, Shen Fu hooked her neck unexpectedly, forcing her to bend down, and the distance between them quickly narrowed.

    Out of principle, Wen Min doesn't want to take advantage of her, even if this situation is caused by the other party, even if the other party is unintentional, even...

    she can pretend that nothing happened just like she did when she secretly kissed Shen Fu, and then indulge herself wantonly Get close to her yourself.

    no! Absolutely can't do this again...

    Thinking like this, when he was about to hit that soft peak, Wen Min stabilized his body in time, and put an inch away from Shen Fu. The upper bodies of the two were so close that there was only an inch difference We are about to meet together.

    Not only did this slight gap not make Wenmin feel better, but it was more like adding fuel to the fire. They are like a couple in love. Before going to sleep, Omega is reluctantly asking for a kiss from his beloved Alpha.

    Wen Min froze, trying to maintain the gentleman's distance, so as not to accidentally press Shen Fu.

    She quickly grabbed Shen Fu's wrist, and wanted to shake off her restraint gently, but Shen Fu suddenly raised her neck, turned her head without warning, and left a scar on the corner of Wen Min's lips desperately trying to get her. The softest kiss.

    The intoxicating strawberry scent is mixed with a faint aroma of wine, even if Wen Min hasn't even touched a drop of alcohol, there is an illusion of indulging in alcohol.

    Compared with a direct kiss, her constant intimacy can make Wen Min want to stop more.

    Wen Min's mood was messed up by her, she held her breath, trying to let the addictive smell fade out of her nasal cavity.

    Suddenly, the woman leaned her head on Wen Min's shoulder, and said the endless words just now again:

    "I like you..."

    is better than the attraction of pheromones.

    Shen Fu's love words didn't have a single superfluous embellishment, but they were more touching than all the rhetoric, better than the world's most expensive aphrodisiac, and quickly moved Wen Min's heart.

    With a snap, Wen Min seemed to hear the sound of his rational disconnection. She froze in place, as if she had been pushed to the brink of losing control, her whole body became irritable, her breathing became more and more heavy, and the most frightening thing was—