Chapter 49

Chapter 49 Rogue

    Not long ago, due to the short distance between the two cities, An Lu quickly arrived in Wen Min's city, and it was past twelve o'clock in the evening.

    As soon as she got out of the airport, she saw the special car arranged by Si Ying to pick her up and go to the hotel, and got into the car soon. Although Si Ying is not good enough, she is still efficient in doing business, otherwise she wouldn't have flourished in the entertainment industry.

    There were not many cars on the road at this point, and An Lu arrived at the hotel in less than an hour. Although the fans blocking the entrance of the hotel had already dispersed, Si Ying still sent someone to take her in through the back door.

    It wasn't because she was pregnant that she was afraid of any accidents, but because she was afraid of leaving any evidence, and then being caught by the sharp-eyed fans who had clues about herself and her.

    After entering the hotel, perhaps in order not to expose themselves, Si Ying's people did not go with An Lu. Based on the information given by Si Ying, she found Wen Min's room by herself.

    The reason why she didn't send a message to Wen Min that she was coming was because she wanted to catch her off guard, after all, the result of the previous test was not what she wanted.

    Go straight to the door, Wen Min may let her in in order not to make things worse.

    She knew Wen Min's routine and understood that this would not disturb her at all, so she knocked on the door without hesitation.

    In private, Wen Min sings and sings every night. She is a person who feels uncomfortable without nightlife for a day. Considering the recording of the program, even if she doesn't go out at this point, she probably won't go to bed so early.

    Maybe I'm having a good chat with a younger sister.

    To her surprise, after knocking on the door for a long time, there was no movement inside.

    what happened? Didn't Si Ying promise to let her see him?

    An Lu had no choice but to take out her phone, click on the chat box with Wen Min, and asked knowingly: [Sister Wen Min, are you asleep? ] It

    shouldn't be...

    When the news came to nothing, she began to feel uneasy, for fear that Wen Min would turn back to the previous scumbag who turned his face and refused to recognize anyone.

    Every second of waiting was a blow to her confidence, she kept sending several messages to Wen Min, but none of them got a reply.

    Reluctant that the child could not be caught by a wolf, she mustered up her courage and made a voice call to Wen Min.

    As soon as the bell rang, Shen Fu frowned, and subconsciously looked at Wen Min, for fear that she would be woken up. She hurried into the bathroom, pressed the hang up button without thinking, and then turned on the mute.

    After the call request was rejected, the phone automatically jumped back to the screen when it was locked, and the latest message from An Lu suddenly caught Shen Fu's eyes.

    [Sister, don’t be angry, open the door and let me in, the child and I really miss you]

    After reading it, Shen Fu felt very uncomfortable. Although she saw it by accident, she still had the sin of prying into other people’s privacy. sense.

    But after seeing everything, it was hard to pretend that she didn't know anything, and she couldn't help but guess what An Lu meant.

    Judging from the news, did An Lu really come to find Wen Min? !