Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    The woman approached Wen Min seemingly, and gently held her arm. She seemed intimate but she didn't touch Wen Min very much, but made Wen Min slow down her breathing nervously, so as not to accidentally touch that place that should not be missed. the softness.

    Sensing Wen Min's slight reaction, Shen Fu raised her fickle red lips slightly, looked at the crowd, and silently swore her sovereignty.

    At the same time, Si Ying, who chose Shen Fu, frowned, also very dissatisfied with the result. Suddenly, she saw Yin Rou who was as upset as she was, and suddenly felt that things had a turn for the better.

    It doesn't matter if you don't get selected now, there are several periods of dating, as long as Yin Rou is willing to cooperate with her, it can't be that you can't get selected, right?

    She took out her mobile phone, found Yin Rou's contact information from the group, and added her without hesitation.

    The director went on to say: "For the rest of you, don't worry. We will have a second chance to choose later. Now let's ask the two groups of CPs who have successfully matched each other to send a person to draw a date location.

    " The initiative was handed over to Zhuang Huiyi, and she said softly: "Come on."

    Zhuang Huiyi nodded, blushing and replied: "Okay."

    Since it is the first issue, everyone's charm value is 0, so no one can take priority Choose a dating venue. The program team prepared a lottery box with several slips of paper in it, each with the location of the date written on it. Generally speaking, a venue with a more suitable atmosphere is more suitable for dating, and the higher the charm value that can be obtained.

    The staff handed the lottery box to Zhuang Huiyi, and Zhuang Huiyi took one casually. She unfolded the note, and the four characters "Private Theater" came into view.

    "Please show the audience the location you have drawn."

    Zhuang Huiyi followed suit, and subconsciously glanced at Song Xi, wondering if the other party would like this place.

    The next second, the director immediately said loudly after seeing it: "Congratulations! It's a very good date place, I wish you all a good memory."

    Si Ying sighed from the side: "This should be the best place. Don't young couples like to go to this kind of place on a date? It's very suitable..." She deliberately didn't finish her sentence, and then showed an expression that you understand Zhuang Huiyi blushed and her heart beat when she saw it, and she was even more worried about Song Xi's thoughts.

    Zhuang Huiyi couldn't help imagining the scene of being in a private theater with Song Xi, in a dark and small room, the two of them were sitting close to each other, and their heartbeat inevitably accelerated again. She looked at Song Xi and asked uneasily, "Do you... like it?" She

    wondered if the other party could adapt to this kind of place.

    Song Xi gave her a rare smile and said, "I like it."

    As long as the date is Zhuang Huiyi, she can go anywhere.

    The director looked at Wen Min and Shen Fu, and asked: "Who will the next group of CP send out to draw?"

    As a good A, Wen Min wanted Shen Fu to draw, so he suggested: "You can draw, it doesn't matter where you draw. "

    However, Shen Fu did not respond, she took Wen Min's hand, and stretched Wen Min's hand into the lottery box, "Together."