Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    Today was a sensational day in the entire entertainment circle, and it was a day that Wen Min would never forget for the rest of his life—

    she and Shen Fu held their wedding today.

    Different from traditional weddings, their wedding was held on a small island with beautiful scenery. For this reason, Shen Fu and Wen Min chartered several private helicopters to ensure that every guest could be picked up and dropped off smoothly.

    This small island is surrounded by the sea on all sides. Looking from a distance, the scene of the sea and the sky broadens people's horizons. The humid sea breeze blows through every inch of the human body, giving people a very comfortable feeling.

    At this moment, it has been a while since the end of the romance show. Shen Fu has accumulated a lot of fans in the entertainment circle by virtue of her freewheeling temperament, but she has no plans to enter the entertainment circle, so she retired from the screen and went back to the past life.

    Wen Min, on the other hand, has changed a lot more than Shen Fu. With the help of others, she discovered that the mistakes that scum A made before were all fake. The appearance of her was actually just pretended to cater to her own Bai Yueguang.

    After dealing with these oolongs, Wen Min worked hard, even harder than before, successfully changed the world's impression of the original owner, and became a veritable actress.

    In order to report their wedding, various media scrambled to quote high prices, but in order to keep the wedding in its purest form, Wen Min did not let a media come in to shoot, but chose to entrust the shooting task to a trustworthy friend.

    At this moment, the wedding has reached the most critical time, and the couple is about to swear an oath.

    The master of ceremonies smiled, looked at the card in his hand, looked at Wen Min seriously, and asked solemnly: "Wen Min, are you willing to marry Shen Fu, love her and be loyal to her, no matter you are poor or rich, young Or aging, you will stay with her forever and grow old?" As soon as

    the voice stopped, the huge scene was so quiet that Wen Min's breathing became chaotic, Shen Fu was the only one in her eyes.

    Shen Fu was wearing a floor-length white wedding dress. The warm yellow sunlight shone on her body, making her look like an unattainable god. The veil as thin as onion's wings gently covered her The face, like looking at flowers through fog, gives people a beautiful and mysterious feeling.

    Although Shen Fu is beautiful today, for Wen Min, the saying that a wedding is a woman's most beautiful moment has never been true. In her eyes, Shen Fu is so touching every moment, her love for her will only increase, not decrease.

    Although her memory will decline when she gets old, she must use every possible method to record her appearance at every age as much as possible. She not only wants to record Shen Fu, but also records every detail of her and Shen Fu's children. When she gets old, everything will become her possessions, and these memories will become her forever treasure.

    Recording is one of the few ways she can seize time.

    When she was too old to have the energy to record, death... would separate them for a short time.

    It is obviously a very happy moment, but she has already thought of the time when she and Shen Fu grow old, so she can't help feeling a little sad. She took a few deep breaths, put her incomparably jumping thoughts behind her head, and said in a trembling voice, "I am willing."