Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    After watching it for a long time, Chao Manyun still couldn't believe it, and began to wonder who was the Alpha who could mess up Shen Fu's estrus period.

    After all, such a change in estrus has never happened to Shen Fu. She is so calm and ascetic that she once made Chao Manyun forget that she is still an Omega.

    If it weren't for this accident, she would have thought that Shen Fu was a medical miracle who was not trapped by pheromones.

    Suddenly, she followed Shen Fu's line of sight to the door, feeling that the answer was right in front of her eyes.

    That person...could be the Alpha outside the door, right? ! Although that person's honesty just now made her want to laugh, but it doesn't mean she is actually an honest person.

    After all, people should not be judged by their appearance, if it is really the person Shen Fu likes, then she must be strictly checked, not to mention that there is another Omega by her side, the relationship between the two does not seem normal.

    Shen Fu didn't know when she withdrew her gaze, stared straight at Chao Manyun, and asked, "What are you thinking?"

    "Ahem..." Chao Manyun cleared his throat in embarrassment, and said, "It's so embarrassing, even me Also hiding it?"

    "It's just that I didn't have time to tell you," Shen Fu didn't fool her, and said truthfully, "What happened yesterday."

    Chao Manyun was used to being careless, and she had become so familiar with Shen Fu that she lost her image, so she subconsciously told her inner monologue. It came out:

    "One-night stand?!"

    Oh my god, it's so fierce? !

    Is it because I have been abstinent for too long that I want to eat meat?

    But this is too hungry, have you figured out the character of the other party?

    Wen Min didn't have much reaction, Chao Manyun's heart beat instantly. She immediately began to do ideological work for Shen Fu, and said earnestly: "I know Omega will have a few days every month when he thinks about that, but we can't be too casual, in case the other party..." is sick.

    Even if there is no mark, Shen Fu may have already made a sauce with the other party, so Chao Manyun swallowed back the last three words that were almost on his lips.

    Shen Fu glanced at her, and knew from Chao Manyun's expression and unstoppable tone that her mind was already on high speed, so she directly told her what she cared about the most, "I didn't do it."

    "?" Chao Manyun's words were instantly choked Going back, she stared at Shen Fu suspiciously, and asked, "Then why is this gland red?"

    Everyone knows that the estrus period will not be advanced for no reason, and the glands will not turn red and hot by themselves, everything has an inducement.

    The gland is the most powerful proof of the inducement, and it shows the experience that the owner deliberately concealed.

    Shen Fu didn't intend to hide it either, she crossed her legs and folded her arms, with a leisurely look, as if everything was under her control, she pursed her lips and said: "I was licked by a dog."

    Saying this At that moment, Shen Fu's eyes flickered, apparently thinking of something.

    Chao Manyun obviously didn't take her explanation seriously, snorted softly, and teased: "This dog is an Alpha that can induce top